Red rocket, orange-xtra and purple ohms?

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by bonghed, Oct 25, 2005.

1. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I was browsing through the net and came across these, maybe most of you know about them,

RED ROCKET
    INGREDIENTS - Sida cordifolia extract, kola nut extract, acorus calamus, piperazines blend and Ipomoea violacea

ORANGE XTRA

INGREDIENTS - Acorus calamus extract, sida cordifolia extract, kola nut extract, piperazines blend

PURPLE OHMS

INGREDIENTS - Argyria nervosa,acrurs calamus, piperazines blend.

Anyone have experience with any of these, most of the ingredients seem pretty standard, you think they're worth trying based on the ingredients?? (maybe they have synergic effects or good interaction

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2006
  2. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    ephedrine and piperazines mixed....sounds pretty heavy

3. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
  4. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan

oops, my bad, it was late and my eyes slipped... i must stop this obsession with piperazines !!

thanks for correcting.

5. kaniz

kaniz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Argyria nervosa = Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

It contains LSA, and having done HBRW a weekend ago, I tripped bawls,
    but also came with an INTENSE body load, and the feeling of being
    posioned.

I wonder if they've done an extraction on it, or simply ground up the HBRW and put them into the pill?

</span></span>

6. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    reminds me of the herbal Kryptonite, which contains LSA and ephedrine, but never was tried...

7. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Piperine blend? Or is it a mispell of Piperazine blend to try and make out they contain pepper extracts or whatever?

8. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Although not listed on the labels, they do contain a piperazine blend. Note that piperazines are a group of research chemicals, which contain many many chemicals. So all that you know about these products is that they contain unknown chemicals that will get you high. That they are mixed with herbal ingredients does not make them herbal. The piperazines mix is likely to contain BZP and TFMPP. Like the P.E.P. pills do.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  9. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    In that case these pills have a combination of herbs and piperazines, both of which are psychoactive, as opposed to just piperazinesmixed withvitamins etc. Kinda like taking an Amsterdam herbal high and a New Zealand piperazine/vitamin high at the same time.

I know synephene goes nicely with bzp,have not tried ephedrine. I had a mate take Hawaiian Baby Woodrose with BZP and said he liked it, though the nausea was heavy. I have found BZP alone or in a piperazine mix makes smoking otherwise mild herbs like st johns wort and marihuanillabecome quite active.

10. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan

i don't really know what is really "herbal" in so called herbal ecstasies anyway... most plant based material is actually extracted and processed in one way or anotherand mixed with other ingredients, amino acids and the likes... does that still make them herbal?what's the idea behind the "herbal" concept anywayis it "because it's a plant it can't be bad for you or it's better for youthan synthetic substances" ?

the only positive side swim see to using herbs in herbal form is the the synergeticblend that plant elements have, which will not be present in processed form.

apart from that, a mix of ephedrine and BZP sounds dangerous. maybe just swim's bias against ephedrine speaking out though

11. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Some plants can give real harm. Other chemicals are healthy. Psychoactive chemicals are mostly very potent. Both in dose & effect. This also relates to side effects. Because the potency of chemicals one needs to be more careful with them, then with plants. The concept of herbal and synthetic is very vague. Are salvia leaves enhanced with alkaloids herbal? Sida cordifolia spiked with pseudo-ephedrine? Amino acids or vitamins are mainly synthetic. Still there is a world of difference between the average herbal high and research chemicals. The first will give you a subtile enhancement, while the second will knock you out of your socks. The packadging of the products above and the formulation does not lead the user to suspect they are taking a Research Chemical in. You'd expect a average herbal high. Especially since the active substance(s) are not listed on the packadge. The chance is that the other ingredients have been trown in not for any effect, but to maskthe main ingredientbeing a chemical. For example: adding Kola nutto strong stimulant piperazines will not add any effect.

12. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    who wants to try a new herbal hig i made, it contains hemlock and belladona!

13. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    (rant deleted)

I'm disgusted by the greed, ignorance, and thoughtlessness that causes
    this kind of marketing diplayed in the pics above.Edited by: radiometer

14. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Well i'll probably try them. i can get all 3 for £6, something new to try, i won't be expecting anything totally mind blowing just a worthwhile experience, don't think we're ever gonna know exactly the ingredients

15. tokeitup

tokeitup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i tried the orang xtra the other day and it was fucking amazing just like real xtc! you people have to try it.also i will soon get the purple ohms!.hope there good

16. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Please describe what was so amazing and why. Describe mental and physical effects. How long did it last? Side effects? Just saying that it's good is of no use to us.

17. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    WELL, i tried the purple ohms, and took 7, along with jack daniels cough syrup(dxm) and some skunk,

To be honest i was too intoxicated to give a proper report but basically they are worth the money. it was comparable (but different) to lsa (well lsa alone as it contains lsa).

When i try them next time i'll be a bit more sobre and do a report.

ps tokeit up please explain effects n shit if u can.

1. 3/5,
      Irresponsible
      Jul 24, 2009
  18. tokeitup

tokeitup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    3.00 me and a femal freind ate three orang xtra pills each

3.30 could fell the effects starting

4.00 very dizzy,some mild euphoria

4.30 lots of rushes and slight disconection with what i was doing

5.00 felt very attracted to the gir that i was with

5.10 colours are brighter,more rushes

5.30 no more changes in affects all the previous affects are still present

7.00affects are begging to fade

9.00 affects completly gone,very tired

the only negetive comments are that i got verynauseas and had bad vertigo for a couple of days

1. 3/5,
      thanks for the report
      Jul 24, 2009
  19. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I bought a batch of 3 orange extras a couple of weeks back. I've taken one on two occasions. Second occasion was muchmore pleasantthan the first.

I took one inside my flat as an experiment and the effects were much stronger than I expected for only one pill.Duration: about 8 hours in total. Started to feel the effects after about half an hour (around12:30pm), but the build up was gradual and I only really felt the peak after approx 2 hours (2:00pm). The peak lasted for around 2hours and then the effects started to subside gradually (finally felt like it had worn off by 8:00pm). Effects: not all that pleasant - really edgy, jittery energy. I put this entirely down to the fact that I was cooped up in my flat on my own.Felt mild-mediumrushes of energy and a slight sense of euphoria which was probably offset by my anxious need to do something. Side effects: dry feeling and strange taste at back of throat, muscular discomfort.After the effects wore off I felt incredibly drained, tired with someremaining muscular discomfort.Can't really remember much else.

The second occasion was much more successful. I took one at around 12:30pm and spent the rest of the day trecking around doing stuff with my g-friend. We went to an art gallery and nature reserve followed by a pub and then a sushi restaurant (wasn't hungry though). The duration was similar tot he first experience: onset half an hour to an hour, peak after about two hours, lasting for about an hour followed by subsiding of the effects, which had finally worn off by around 7:00-8:00pm. The euphoric elements were much much more noticable this time. Being out in the open, surrounded by nature felt great. Things seemed more beautiful. Slight mood uplift.I felt light headed and more introspective and thoughtfulthan talkative. Every time I went in doors I felt claustrophobic and wanted to get out. Stimulant effect very noticable but it is more of a "floaty" light headed stimulation than a focused talky stimulation I get with p.e.p. pills. Side effects were a bit annoying, similar to on the first occasion: dry course feeling atback of throat, slight muscle tension and restlessness, complete lack of appetite.Obviously the effects weren't too intense, as I only took one. ButconsideringI only took one capsule I was actually reasonably impressed with the strength. I am areasonably experienced drug user (shrooms, X, coke,weed, salvia and whatever else I've taken without realising it)

Not really like X in my opinion. Maybe a few similarities.

I have yet to take Red Rockets or Purple Ohms. Apparently the Purple Ohms are incredibly popular. I'll be sure to give a full report.

Edited by: ramjet

1. 3/5,
      thanks for the report
      Jul 24, 2009
  20. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    anyone getting these within the US?

I know that 1 of the piperazines is officially illegal here (BZP), but TFMPP was taken OFF the class I list recently.

1. <LI>1-(3-Chlorophenyl)piperazine and </LI>
      <LI>1-(4-Methoxyphenyl)piperazine are both still legal chems in the US. </LI>

the 3cPP (the 1st one I listed) is supposed to mix really well with the 4mpp(?) (number 2.). i'll have to check out erowid to make sure which is which but one gives good body feeling, the other is trippy, and both are still legal in the US.

BZP was just regular speed and it's still ILLegal here... I wonder if that might be why they keep referring to the contents as "piperazine blend"??? to stay within the law, perhaps?

Anyways, back to my question. has anyone tried to order these popular "herbal" products to the USA?? Very curious about this. thanks. PM me if necessary.

shem