Experiences - Regular DXMer’s should read this. (DXM as an aid for depression)

Discussion in 'DXM' started by mmmike28, Apr 1, 2005.

1. mmmike28

mmmike28 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I've done a good amount of Dxm for about a 3 month span or so. Through this time a lot has changed for me. The amount of dxm I did thru cough syrup wouldnt be considered healthy by anyone's standards, but thats just the beginning to what this topic is about. Throughout the 3 months I did dxm I must say my whole life took a 180 degree turn for the better, and I would like to share some of my experiences as I learned a valuable life lesson in the long run. For anyone who has ever questioned the meaning to life, or has felt depressed in one way or another please read this.

You have to experience hell to see heaven. To an extent this is how my 3 month journey went since first trying robo recreationally. At first it was a drug addiction, that slowly turned into an anti-depressant, that slowly turned into a spritual release. my experiences I've had have been so profound I do not know where to start. I have experienced what some would calla different dimension, what others wouldcall an "out-of-body" experience, and others would call theetheric world. Well no matter what you call it I have seen enough to be convinced all of life is connected. You may be asking why the hell I am talking about this here but i figure this is where i came while tripping to find"fun facts" on dxm and trips and smoking weed etc, andI know if I could experience thiswith the help of dxmANYONE can experience this.

I am not encouraging the use of dxm, but for those of you who are going to do it anyway, or do it regularly, pleasegive me one more paragraph of your time to explain myself fully...I have grown upin a christian family, i have seen many forms of christianity but have never had "faith". AndI have NEVER been a religious person, so dont think this is just me preaching. And I am no coked-up junkie, i have a repectable job in a repectable part of the country, the reason i write this is to help others, thats basically the wholereason i write this. And this does not even have to do with religion, this has to do with meand you, the world, and mother nature.While on many dxm trips I havedone many chakra excersises(for those who dont know what chakra's are, i highly reccomend you look it up on a search engine and try it on a trip, dxm trip that is) that have resulted in me feeling a higher power within me. Now I said I did dxm 3 months ago, and it was about a month ago I started to realize this higher power. This past month I have done dxm once a week, and each time have tried to find ansers to this power. All my dreams correlate with this power, all the tv shows i watch also correspond to it. My view on the world has changed. Everything i see in my everyday life is so much clearer now. There is a hidden world among us, both spiritually and thru all the media and politics. For those who have something to add or ask please feel free, for anyone who doesnt understand why i ranted on so long please respond, i have much to share. And I am sure I can teach someone to feel what I have felt with dxm, and a little respect to the world around you. Anyone can do this, all you have to do is open your mind, and besides that you'll get a MUCH better trip.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
  2. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I understand what you're saying completely, DXM helped me with a life long stubborn depression about 5 years ago.

It broke me free and I have been free since, after being told so long
    my problem was brain chemistry that would require life long medicating
    I can say no it was psychological.

Dissasociatives can give you a remarkable insight on your own mind and
    human society at large, you become accutely aware of how much bullshit
    and emotional manipulation goes on from personal up to society wide in
    human relations.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    so im not the oonly one! people really should read this... i found this very true with me too... it makes you realize the real world for the lies and bulllshit there is... and the truth and how people cover alot up... it will open up your mind to the way it should be..

4. The_White_Rabbit

The_White_Rabbit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from U.S.A.
    Good message! I agree. I am an existentialist. It's a tough life sometimes
    But I rely on myself not an invisible man. It's much easier actually.... Lol

But with that being said, ill skip past the hoopla and get down to insight.

I am very astounded by dxm, it's like removing the social hooks inside you
    With a pill! Amazing.

I just want to find people who are like me and want to explore the world on this.
    I am going to travel the world and see all the mountains and jungles.
    Nature is the most beautiful thing.
    I'm not a tree hugger, but man when you go full on dissociative and touch a tree!
    Ha it's intense.