1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - RH-34 Drug Info

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by xiaobendan, Dec 2, 2012.

1. xiaobendan

xiaobendan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The quote below is from wikipedia (afoaf's cat won't pretend he did the research himself)

The full name is; 3-[2-(2-methoxybenzylamino)ethyl]-1H-quinazoline-2,4-dione or simply RH-34!

Is it a psychedelic? Anti-psychoatic? Phenethylamine? amphetamine? Active at all? F@#k knows.. seems to be the answer at the moment. It was offered to afoaf's cat just recently. At first it sounded like another obscure and sickening cannabinoid but further research gave the information below.

"RH-34 is a compound which acts as a potent and selective partial agonist for the 5-HT2A serotonin receptor subtype. It was derived by structural modification of the selective 5-HT2A antagonist ketanserin , with the 4-(p-fluorobenzoyl)piperidine moiety replaced by the N-(2-methoxybenzyl) pharmacophore found in such potent 5-HT2A agonists as NBOMe-2C-B and nbomE-2c-I. This alteration was found to retain 5-HT2A affinity and selectivity, but reversed activity from an antagonist to a moderate efficacy partial agonist."

Other forums have just started to discuss this chem, there are no trip reports yet. This cat is not asking anyone to be the first but he is interested to hear if anyone has.

No one can seem to agree what the effects will actually be.....what do you guys and dolls think?

2. Basoodler

Basoodler Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: RH-34! What is this abomination?

This molecule and others like it are listed under the names SURECNxxxxxxx on chemspider and pubmed.. incase anyone wants to find them. Searching the IUPAC turned up nothing

I saw on another site that its a partial 5htp2 agonist.. and has no activity in humans.

OK its a modification of Ketanserin( 5htp2 antagonist).. the substitution changed the activity from antagonist to partial agonist. It was used in the same study's as the NBOME just as a reference..

*I wish I would have found that info before I dug up the info below.. I guess that may help future generations, when the rc people start modifying quinazolinedione's

information Via Pub med

SureCN10321390 - Compound Summary
    Also known as: 3-[2-[[(2-Methoxyphenyl)methyl]amino]ethyl]-2,4(1H,3H)-quinazolinedione, 1028307-48-3
    IUPAC Name: 3-[2-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methylamino]ethyl]-1H-quinazoline-2,4-dione
    InChI: InChI=1S/C18H19N3O3/c1-24-16-9-5-2-6-13(16)12-19-10-11-21-17(22)14-7-3-
    4-8-15(14)20-18(21)23/h2-9,19H,10-12H2,1H3,(H,20,23)
    InChIKey: NUAJBITWGGTZCM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
    Canonical SMILES : COC1=CC=CC=C1CNCCN2C(=O)C3=CC=CC=C3NC2=O

[​IMG]
    FormulaC18H19N3O3
    Mol. mass325.361 g/mol
    CAS number1028307-48-3 [​IMG]

Related Compounds with Annotation (listed just in case another pops up on the market) : 3-(4-methoxybenzyl)-N-(3-(2-piperidin-1-yl)ethyl)-2,4-dioxoquinazoline-7-carboxamide ,SureCN8230064, SGB1534,5-MeO-NBpBrT ,Ketanserin

[​IMG]
    [(2-Methoxybenzyl)amino]ethyl}-2,4(1H,3H)-quinazolinedione

ChemSpider ID: 8217551
    Molecular Formula: C18H19N3O3
    [​IMG]
    3-[2-[[(2-Methoxyphenyl)methyl]amino]ethyl]-2,4(1H,3H)-quinazolinedione - Substance Summary (SID 136345693)
    Molecular Weight: 325.36176
    [​IMG]
    SureCN10321390 - Compound Summary (CID 10041987)
    Also known as: 3-[2-[[(2-Methoxyphenyl)methyl]amino]ethyl]-2,4(1H,3H)-quinazolinedione, 1028307-48-3
    Molecular Weight: 325.36176
    InChIKey: NUAJBITWGGTZCM-UHFFFAOYSA-N

Study on quinazolinedione 5htpxxx mapping and Binding

[/QUOTE]
    * there are a lot of Quinazolinediones in this study.. I will list at the bottom and attach the PDF.. its a book btw
    I don't know.. just download the PDF and read it

^ Maria Silva PhD. Theoretical study of the interaction of agonists with the 5-HT2A receptor. Universität Regensburg, 2009.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30122&stc=1&d=1354466009

Data Source:
    Depositor: Thomson PharmaExternal ID: 00552313 (can't get into this one to read it)

Potential Modes of Interaction of 9-Aminomethyl-9,10-dihydroanthracene (AMDA) Derivatives with the 5-HT2A Receptor: A Ligand Structure-Affinity Relationship, Receptor Mutagenesis and Receptor Modeling Investigation

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=30127&stc=1&d=1354470418

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  3. joefear

joefear Silver Member

Reputation Points:

my brain hurts from reading all this...
    what's the verdict?
    psychoactive or not?
    psychedelic or not?
    anti malaria or not?

4. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:

When something is this confusing and clearly untested, it's best avoided. Why risk it? These "labs" in china are just producing anything they can and seeing id anyone will buy it, they aren't offering drugs, they are just doing lists of chemicals.

Be careful

5. SeenSoFar

SeenSoFar Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I recently discussed this compound with a few associates and the consensus was that it was potentially dangerous. The chemical that it was developed from, known as ketanserin, possesses antagonist activity at a wide range of other receptor sites, such as the α1 andrenergic and H1 histamine receptors. If the addition of the NBOMe pharmacophore produced a change from antagonist to agonist at 5-HT2, it's possible that it had a similar effect on it's affinity for these other receptors as well, although a greater study of the compound's SAR to be sure. A strong affinity for these sites could have all sorts of bizarre and unwanted effects.

It's possible that there may be a psychedelic response from this compound. It's also possible that it could have potentially horrendous side effects. I would recommend extreme caution to be exercised if anyone decides to bioassay this compound. Normally I wouldn't recommend it, but I think animal testing might be appropriate in this case. Another option would be to try graduated micro-doses while watching for any sort of adverse reaction, but I really think that at least a few rodent trials are in order. From everything I could find in journals it has only ever been tested in vitro, so tread lightly.

6. GentlemanTom

GentlemanTom Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

I was searching the net, hoping to find any updates on this chemical. There was little information apart from some speculations and contradicting reports on doses (500mcg for a nice trip versus 2mg for no effects), but i've found a trip-report in one of the russian forums.

It was written by a member with 800+ posts and 1000 reputation, so i think it's not a scam or vendors promoting the product, although the report is somehow sketchy, and there's no info on dose, so take it with a pinch of salt.

So, with help of my little Russian knowledge, google translate and my friend, who knows russian better than me, but was busy and helped me only with the hardest parts, here it is. There were some curses that expressed the emotions strongly and entertained me, so i tried to keep close to original and used these words (providing explanation of what do they mean).

The guy was later asked for the dose, but he replied that he really has no idea and didn't provide the guess.

These can't be translated:

*Take a word "pussy". Make extremely strong interjection (word used to express feelings/emotion) out of it. This new word could be used for positive and negative things alike. It's strong emotion.
    **Take the word "dick". Then make a verb out of it, which would express extreme positive amazement mixed with happiness.
    ***Literally "on dick". In this case it's used to question the purpose of something instead of "why".
    ****We don't know if it really was RH-34, we don't know the dose, so do not take this advice lightly

I also think that this topic should be renamed to: RH-34 (3-[2-(2-methoxybenzylamino)ethyl]-1H-quinazoline-2,4-dione) drug info

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  7. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:

It is probably somewhat active as a psychedelic, but as mentioned, side-effects are as of yet unknown. Since this russian report was by snorting, it may be broken down by stomache metabolism and might work only via faster ROA, like snorting or injecting (but please do not try that as a first ROA).

8. GentlemanTom

GentlemanTom Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

There's a guy on another forum, named cr00k, who took a series of experiments with this substance. As it's one of very few sources of information, i'm posting a summary of his experiments. He used the substance cut with creatine, with proportions 10% of RH-34 and 90% of creatine. Guy also is on quietapine, but he stopped using it 3 days prior trials, and 3 days before that used much smaller dose than recommended (10mg a day).

Anw., the trials
    :

1st try: 27 mg orally, tooked in two doses, separated in hour. A bit increased mood, pleasant excitement, but could be placebo or just threshold effects. No psychedelic effects.

2nd try: 10 mg insufflated, then 50 mg insufflated six hours later. Disgusting taste, still baseline after 105 mins after second insufflation. No further effects reported.

3rd try: 400mg mixed with 25% propylene glycol, 25% etanol and water, no effects experienced.

4th try: 200 mg insufflated + some 70% ethanol to help absorption. More saliva, subtle tension around the jaw, maybe threshold effects, "fucking nothing" at +128 mins.

He then added water to substance, filtering out hardly soluble creatine. From rest of his 3250 mgs of substance he got 444 mgs. He hopes the substance is around 75% pure now.

4th try continued: insufflated 40mg at +174 mins. Maybe slight serotonergic action, cigaretes tastes crappy, as they'd do when he'd was on SSRI.

5th try: 40 mg rectally. No effects, then after 20 mins, 100mg rectally again. Some stimulation, which doesn't seem comfortable.

And then the guy has finished his trials. So although there could be some impact of his medication, overall the things doesn't very promising. So, interesting to see such conflicting reports - there could be that the russian guy from the previous post had got something entirely different, as cr00k claims to have gottenhis sample directly from the vendor.

What have me wondering, is that such substance is sold cut to 10%.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  9. monoamine

monoamine Silver Member

Reputation Points:

A vendor suggests this compound is a potent 25I-NBOMe analogue. They cut it with creatine.

in a month if its still there ill gladly try it out, but that creatine mix thing is kinda annoying...

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
  10. Basoodler

Basoodler Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

Id be weary of any product that the vendor admits to using heavy cuts.. i mean he says creatine, but who knows. It compounds the questionability of the product by 4.

1. Is 10% correct accross the board? In not too familiar with cutting, but have seen a friend cut product with creatine and acetone. Yes scales were used to mix the two powders, but its hard to tell if that distrobution is exact once you spread it out and apply acetone.

2. If you hit a hotspot with something like am2201 it can be real bad, but im sure its a shit ton worse with a product multiple times stronger.

(Granted these are assumptions based on personal experience of watching while this process was administered to cocaine hcl.. which i refuse to take, so i cant say ive ever hit a hot spot)

3. Is it really creatine?

4. Is it really the rc a you ordered?

If you got it pure you could eliminate 3 of those

11. uncle_bud

uncle_bud Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Here is the GC-MS for RH-34:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Tags: