1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Dose - RItalin - 20mg capsules.

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by dlpw, Dec 2, 2008.

1. dlpw

dlpw

Reputation Points:
    Hello, as you can see I'm new too this site but I am glad to be here and respect any response from this community.

Recently a friend of mine had be diagnosed with ADD. As of now he's looking for an easy high to use for a short term affect.

I read the crack smoking guide and already took a search on the forums but couldn't find anything to help my case.:(

They are 20mg capsules and he has a large quantity.

Any help on getting high with these pills would be appreciated.

2. tryptamaster

tryptamaster

Reputation Points:
    lol i dnt think id smoke ritalin...if thats what u meant by "crack guide". i mean crusing it up and snorting it wud give a good buzz offf 20mg. swim dnt cre for ritalin but if its ur thing then 20mg shud be a decent buzz. if orally two would "make u high."

3. robin_himself

robin_himself

Reputation Points:
    There is alot of information on the forum on the possible ways and amount of dosing for ritalin. But what tryptamaster says is right, one snorted will do good enough and two orally will also do the trick.

Only the effects of ritalin will be different for a person with ADD. Would be wise to do some research about that, as i don't know the specifics by heart.

4. eche05

eche05

Reputation Points:
    SWIY could freebase the methylphenidate (Very simple) and vaporize that (put on tinfoil and heat underward, or in a glass pipe). What would be easier and safer, would be just to empty the little "balls" into a plastic bag and crush and snort.

Informational purposes only.

5. tryptamaster

tryptamaster

Reputation Points:
    i think u wudnt wanna smoke all the binders....but yea, u cud freebase it. i dk the vape temp and cnt find it...but im sure a flame would do the trick.