Combinations - Ritalin Fluoxetin

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by stoneinfocus, Apr 9, 2007.

1. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    so I was researchign an article on mice that were given above combi and
    thus they didn´t crave cokaine and geroine anymoer to that much.

Since swim reacts strongly to Fluox. he took one pill along with some 15mg Methylhenidat, and this is waht it was liek he told me:

A very evened out mood, more on the high side than the low, or better, more stable than anything else.It felt like the onyl desirable state to be in, in relation to any other kind of really bad or slightly bad mood, and seemed to be the best compromise to a euphoric or demanding state of mind, in fact it didnßt even feel like a compromise.

But in retrospective view ot was more a roboter like feeling, with more attention and analytcla value only, one misses the desire and creativity that
    comes out of an unfullfilled and wanting ambition, that has the connection to the mechanisms of the unspoken laws of humantiy and connections to one´s other´s inner self.

Might be a good idea to do if you have to function like a robot, it doesn´t hurt and seems to be very safe and devoid of sides, thoug prozac makes me impotent big time and that for months after stopping.