1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

ritalin freebase ? ( was crack ritalin)

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by angryteabag, Apr 29, 2008.

1. angryteabag

angryteabag Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can you make crack ritalin? is it possible?

seeing how close ritalin is to cocaine wouldnt you be able to make Rcrack? or rack lol?

2. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Crack ritalin..?

Please explain the term "Crack ritalin" since it confused me I think that other users may encounter the same scenario. If SWIY means smoking ritalin in some form, then I know I've seen a TEK about doing it off of foil before and really detailed. Will scrounge around for it.

here's the freebasing methylphenidate thread.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52232

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  3. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Re: Crack ritalin..?

freebase methylphenidate...

moved to the proper forum

4. angryteabag

angryteabag Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: frebase ritalin..?

awsome, because from what i know crack is just cocaine and backing soda with water or something. prepared so it can be smoked. i was wondering if it were possible to do the same with Ritalin

5. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: frebase ritalin..?

The link provided in the second post gives all the needed information.