Ritalin prescription

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by kbfisher, Dec 30, 2004.

1. kbfisher

kbfisher Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey, heres my thing. I'll admit i do my share of drugs but i dont do them to get fucked up. Ill drink but dont enjoyu getting drunk, i loike being able to think clearly but i usually prefer to jusat do things with my bf while sitting around the house. I enjoy coke and mostly uppers but i actually love ritalin more than anyhting. its less intense then the coke and no co,pe downs whatsoever these just help me set my mind to things. Ive had techers suggest I get tested for ADD (im a college student) for years now and people are always asking me if I have it aftyer just having a conversation with me. What would the best way to go about getting a prescription be? I have a hard time finding them and it would really help. I just dont want to call up my doctor and tell him what i just said so anysuggestions would be greatly appreciated.

tHanks!

2. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Read up on why it's prescribed before going to the doctor so you'll know what to say. Since you're in college, tell him you have trouble focusing and studying and you can't concentrate on one thing to long, ect. Whatever you need to say for him to recognize you as having ADD. Just remember that you are going to get which ever ADD medicine he decides. It could be ritalin, it could be adderall. You can't ask for a specific drug. -K

Tags: