Ritalin- which types are best!

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by Quentin, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Quentin

Quentin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Hello people, SWIM's been doing some research on this forum on Ritalin experiences and SWIM's compiled the following types of Ritalin available on the market....

Ritalin, Ritalin-LA, Ritalin-SR

Basically all come in either 5mg, 10mg or 20 mg pills or capsules....

I thought it was a good idea to use a thread such as this for a good overall cross-comparison over the various types of Ritalin....

Any suggestions or advice on this? Hope to hear from you! :p

2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well it depends what You is looking for in ritalin... Oviously the beeded ritalin is going to be a longer sustained ritalin while the other can be crushed and bumped for a quick euphoria. Swim thinks the best ritalin for recreational purposes (swim actually cant stand ritalin and for that reason can't recomend any) thinks focalin is the best methyphenadate prep. It is only the it is twice as potent per mg as ritalin and comes in a nice tab that can be easily snorted. It gives nice euphoria followed by a few hours of feeling like shit but thats just swim.

1. 5/5,
      good karma for many posts
      Dec 2, 2006
  3. highganja99

highganja99 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    I find generic Ritalin tablets the best for snorting (not the long acting or sustained release types). but also I cannot doubt that Dextromethylphenidate (Focalin) is a better choice generally because it cuts out the Laevo/Levo Methylphenidate that is in the racemic mixture of Ritalin.
    The L-Methylphenidate has been shown to not act specifically on parts of the brain like D-Methylphenidate and from SWIM's point of view, cutting out the unwanted L-MPH can only be a good thing (They did this with Amphetamine ages ago *Benzedrine replaced with Dexedrine*).
    Also some research has pointed out that the L-MPH distributes equally in the brain and it may cause many side-effects associated with Ritalin use.

4. sciencedj

sciencedj Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^^^^^

I am also a fan of generic ritalin for snorting (and taking orally). It's very cheap at the store. They crush up very well and they do not burn or keep My nose all clogged up. Then again.....swim only snorts 20mg max while taking 20mg orally.:smoking: