Setting - rollacosters

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by shneddi, Apr 14, 2005.

1. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone ever tried this ??

me and a few mates just thought of it , getting buzzed then going to a theme park. imagine a vertical drop ! lol it makes me laugh just to think about. also all of the little kids rides , how funny it would be to ride them.

we have a doubt though ...that much adrealine might be bad for you in some way... i dunno anythoughts ??

2. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like it would be totally fun. Great idea!!!I don't think it would be too much for me personally I think it would bring up my roll totally. You know your safe and the e should give you acomfortablefeeling. Great idea I might have to try it. I just would stay away froo acid or shrooms when doing this. Anyone tried it, out there????

3. dletterman

dletterman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Christ, I'm scared enough on roller coasters as it is!! Trying to ride one while rolling would probably result in a heart attack for me, haha.

4. Rogue

Rogue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM and a couple of his friends are going to Alton Towers next month (UK's best theme park) and are seriously considering dropping some pills or maybe methylone. I am a rollercoaster addict and gets major rushes off riding them anyway, with pills too it would be insane.

5. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive did it at a canvile fair type thing. its a fun time all the music is wack soundin and all the pple and hearing them all talk and at night the lights was good on all the rides. carnies )sp?)suck

#26985 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Riding a Rollercoaster whilst being fucked on E would be orgasmic. End of story.
    Edited by: #26985

7. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah just stay away from the clowns if you guys to to any Carnivials. They always scare me there is just something about them.

8. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    Some of my friends rolled at alton towers last summer. They said it was amazing!!! But they said that waiting in line for the rides was a nightmare.

I think I'd be violently sick if i tried it, but I'm a light-weight and everything makes me sick!!

9. Amok

Amok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    being at the nice theme park on E is just awesome, althought many of
    the people that go there are not drug friendly, esp, parents of the
    little kids. But riding a rollercoaster on E, damn, it's a scary
    thought, it wouldn't be good for the heart. But I would defenately risk
    it if I was only on one E, usualy I take 2 or 3 at once

10. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    <DIV>i don't think that riding a rollercoaster would actually be bad for the heart. It still seems kinda crazy riding a roller coaster on ecstasy though, just seems unsafe for some reason. I live close to cedar point in Ohio, I can't wait to ride the millenium force on E or something maybee like 2ci, should definitely be amazing and make the time spent in line a lot more fun. If there is any serious problems with riding a roller coaster on ecstasy then let us know though. thanks</DIV>

11. Saybin

Saybin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have been on Space Mountain at Disneyland while on E. all he has to say about that is ooo myyyy goooood. the lights and speed and turns were absolutely orgasmic. In the light tunnel at the end of the ride where it makes you feel like you are going backwards SWIM's body started melting into itself. One of the coolest things I have ever experienced while rolling. AMAZING

12. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    I would hate to wait in line though, that could be a deal breaker for the assured orgasm that would be a top coaster.

13. Saybin

Saybin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What about waiting til say there is like 45-60 minutes before boarding? maybe even longer.

14. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    When waiting 5 minutes feels like an eternity to get into a rave while rolling, that would be unbearable...

15. Saybin

Saybin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Haha well say you's pill kicks in about 30 minutes and youre with friends I dont think the wait would be too horrible. Specially if You times it right and is rolling balls when its time to get on. Hmm this sounds like a plan to SWIM as he is going to Magic Mountain soon.

16. Panthers007

Panthers007 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I'll open my own Amusement Park*. There will be an elaborate maze to traverse to get to the rest-rooms.

* note - I didn't say whose amusement, did I?

17. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    As soon as I read up to the asterisk I knew there had to be some sadistic twist to it, and that's when hilarious ideas leapt into mind. :applause: