Rolling and relationships

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by NooYrdrop, Apr 27, 2005.

1. NooYrdrop

NooYrdrop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My g/f introduced me to rolling. We did it with some of her friends, guys and girls. I had a hard time getting comfortable to her guy friends rubbing on her body, and hearing her moan. She explained the experience isn't sexual and is just enjoying the feeling.

I agree w/ this to a certain extent... when people are basically sounding orgasmic from the things being done to them, it's the most sexual thing ever. I asked her about her past rolling experiences and if anytime if more thanmassages and tricks were done to her. She said no nothing sexual. I come to find out that her friend sucked onHER toes and feet....hmmm.

So now I'm not really comfortable rolling w/ her or our (her) friends again. If she lied about that, who knows what else went on.

Has anyone else experienced a problem w/ rolling and relationships?

edited for Her feet, not mine lolEdited by: NooYrdrop

2. yanyan

yanyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    that ain't right!! [​IMG]tell her to put herself in your position. How would she feel if you get high with some girl and rub each other.

if she doesn't see the problem, then fuck it, get away from the playgirl, man.... unless u can stand the jealousy.

the only problem i had with my girl regardinrollin is that she doesnt want me to drop or chop... thats it.

3. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I used to roll with my girlfriend and Im sure I would
    feel uncomfortable if someone was rubbing her. I prolly
    wouldn't let that happen. I'd get mad jealous and just
    getttt sad. If anything I'd be the one rubbing her. and
    she and her girlfriends can rub me if they want. thats a
    nother story.

4. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Jealousy is a waste of time. Just groove with the experience and (if you've taken enough) you should find it impossible to feel uncmfortable about anything.

5. Freemind

Freemind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When SWIM rolls with his girlfriend and a group of friends we usually mingle with his/her own partner and hardly dare to intrudethe other's partner unless they are all OK with that. I do not really get aroused whilerolling but rather just have a goodwarm feeling being with the company.

I have heard of orgy rolling but has never been in that group so could not share if that is really the case. However, I have seen some girls just like to moan while on the roll (with or without being rubbed), but not too common.

6. spidert3

spidert3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If she is doing it, why dont u have some of her g/f do the same to you. She how she reacts. If she doesnt like it then she will saying something and then most likely stop what she is doing.

7. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Aah, yeah, that's the thing to do. Forget my suggestion; this is way better!

8. spidert3

spidert3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Rolling is suppose to be an excellent experience. Forget about everything that is going on and have fun yourself. Dont think about anything that is going around and concentrate on yourself. And another thing if your g/f is having fun while they are touching her, why dont you jump in and do everything that they are doing. It will be like twice the excitement cuz its you and your touching her.

9. Fistfulofdust

Fistfulofdust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years. For a portion of
    this, we had a side girlfriend that started sleeping with us after a
    hard night of rolling. It was awesome for awhile, but it came time to
    move on.

Since then, we've had sex with multiple others (always close friends),
    but only on MDMA or other structurally related compunds. I don't feel
    the least bit jealous - but if I were sober, maybe that would change.

I say allow it - I say maybe it could work for you too.[​IMG]

10. NooYrdrop

NooYrdrop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't think I could let some other guy sleep w/ my g/f. If I would be ok with it while we were rolling I would most likely regret it the next day.

The thought of her with another guy is somewhat exciting but I couldn't do it.

11. spidert3

spidert3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    have you tried telling her that you dont like what she is doing?

12. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    E is a very sensual(sp) drug, it makes everything u touch feel awesome. I have gone to one big rave in my life in and besides the mass of people dancing there was a tremdous amount of caressing going on. I saw couples, guy/girl, girl/girl, guy/guy standing rubbing and fondling each other, and 'human chains' groping, caressing , and massaging. All kinds of stuff. Theres a reason they call it the love drug lol. Any way the whole touching thing is a big part of E and the parties. Personally i like e but not really into the party/rave scene. And right now im in a monogamous relationship so as much as i wouldnt mind sharing or swapping sometime my lady isnt into it[​IMG]. As for your situation, just tell her your not down with it if you cant get into it, but then again spidert3 idea is kinda kool if you ever change your mind whoo hoo

13. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I used to live with a couple that were into the whole group sex and "swing" thing, long story short I was with my girlfriend for 3 years and we were never like that but they slowly us influenced into thiking it was ok. Now I have come to find out that my girlfriend has been cheating on me with this roomate i speak of, and his girlfriend has left him. I have moved out and broke up with my girlfriend and she still lives with him to this day. I think this shows how that type of thinking can ruin a relationship.....becareful with who you trust. Edited by: sg43

14. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Try to make sure you are holding her and doing the touching and
    massaging. At some of SWIM's parties, everyone would be touching each
    other, even irregardless of sex. It just doesn't seem to matter - you
    just need human interraction at that point, and everything feels so
    nice, even a light breeze can be orgasmic.

15. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    'This kind of thinking' does not ruin relationships. Your relationship didn't end because your girl was swinging, but rather because you weren't OK with it.