1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - Roxicet/Roxicodone IV questions

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by eyehategod, Sep 8, 2008.

1. eyehategod

eyehategod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male
    So my friend has one small light blue 30mg roxicet, He seems to want to IV which I wasn't sure was all too safe. I know IV pills is stupid with all the binders and APAP. How safe is IV Roxicet?

2. returntozero

returntozero Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    nice user name...amazing band

try looking in one of the sticky threads above and you will find a lot more info on this type of thing

3. eyehategod

eyehategod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male
    I pretty much read everything reguarding roxicodone. Just crush, mix with cold water, filter, inject? Is there any need to put a lighter under it? Roxicodone has no apap and they are very small.

4. Contrive

Contrive Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    you can cold shoot them or heat them up if you'd like it doesn't make much of a difference... but roxis are a good pill to iv in my opinion

5. W!SE

W!SE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    swim read that blues and oc's as well are one of the few drugs better snorted than iv'd.

swim on

6. SAVANNAH

SAVANNAH Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    swim likes 2 iv roxi 15 mg... is it better 2 cold shooy or heat??

SAVANNAH added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

swim also like 2 iv ms contin 30 mg (purple with coating) but they tend 2 gel up whats the best way 2 do this??

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  7. duhduh21

duhduh21 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    ok quick question, swim wants to know about cold shoot up with the 30mg roxicet. wouldn't there be a chance of infection, isn't that the purpose of the spoon and the lighter.. to kill the germs?