1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - safe to mix klonopin and xanax?

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by seanman05, Apr 10, 2012.

1. seanman05

seanman05 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2 of my friends have both a 1mg klonopin and a 1mg xanax. They were wondering if it would be okay to each take .5mg klonopin and .5 xanax?

2. reef88

reef88 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    It's safe. Klonopin takes longer to kick in and lasts longer than Xanax, but Xanax takes little time to take effect. I don't get why you'd want to mix them anyway.

Also, You shouldn't expect anything great, benzos don't have much recreational value, 1mg will make you very relaxed and maybe sleepy.

3. Roll1N

Roll1N Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yeah, mixing xanax and klonopin seems pretty pointless to me. Both have very similiar effects, except klonopin half-life is much longer, that's pretty much the only difference. Save them for seperate occasions.

4. RaoulDuke32

RaoulDuke32 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There effects are not that similar - it depends on the person. For me, klonopin is much more sedating and almost depressing. He doesnt have energy to do much. Xanax on the other hand gives me a boost mentally and even physically for minor tasks. He doesnt take it before a workout, but before he cleans house or works on a creative endevour, hell ya.

Mixing them can give a different feeling than either one on their own provides as well. Not much synergy, maybe its just additive, but its nice. It seems like I go through less of each of them by combining them. Which is nice.

Tags: