Dose - Safe to take more than one hit of LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by towlieishigh, Aug 13, 2005.

1. towlieishigh

towlieishigh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is it dangerous to take more than one hit of acid at a time?

2. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No, there shouldnt be any problems taking more than one hit.

3. towlieishigh

towlieishigh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    would three hits be ok? because I've taken two and it doesn't really hit hard at all

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    As long as your acid is LSD, then you shouldn't have a problem taking three hits. Lots of hits going around these days are pretty weak (~50ug) so 4 hits would only be 200ug, which is when I think things start to get interesting.

5. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    With LSD experience, you find your Own Dosing preference.

Acid is Not for everyone. It can be like a Roller Coaster: Just get in, hold on, and wait for it to stop. And LSD is a 4-hour Roller Coaster ride, yet a Fun ride for me.

But, you are doing well with it. Congratulations. You now have a body of experience. You have taken one Hit ... you have taken two Hits. LSD is working for you. Practice makes the Trip better. You know how it's going to be. You discover the different Stages that you go through, and the time you go through them. This takes away any Surprises.

One thing to remember, as long as you are working off of the Same batch of Blotters, each Hit is probably the same Dose (this is good). When you run out, and replenish your supply, the new LSD may be weaker (or STRONGER). So, test the new Batch (just one, or 2, for your first Trip). Then you're covered for many more Trips.