Saliva testing for cannabis?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Menacetosobriety, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Menacetosobriety

Menacetosobriety Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was recently given a saliva test for his probation. This looked like a toothbrush with a solid white part instead of bristles. I have searched and tried to research, but hasn't found anything really reliable. Swim heard detection times for THC were just as long as urine and as short at a few hours. I was wondering if he could get some decent info if it exists?

2. just_a_bloke

just_a_bloke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    The police in australia use these now. They test for THC, meth, and maybe x as well.

They set up a bus on roads pulling people over, breath testing them for alcohol, and selectively test them for drugs aswell.

3. plantshaman

plantshaman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swim passed an oral test after like 24 hours. I tried to drink lots of water and brush flause and use mouthwash before. swim ate candy till he went in, to keep the saliva flowing and water down the thc . when swim held it in my mouth swim try to keep it dry as possible , don't let a puddle of spit sit on it . aJust for note I am a moderate-heavy user .he uses high grade cannibis daily from .25 g. to 1g or more.

4. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I have been tested in this way (buccal swab), but the police didn't tell him the results, even though he asked and they are supposed to tell you. But what can he do?

5. tayo

tayo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There is a spray that my FATHER OF ALL PEOPLE used to see if there was mj smoke on SWIM, spray surface or cloth whipe, whipe down if it turns red there is marijuana smoke, effed up right