1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Sally let me down :(

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Chilly_Willy, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Chilly_Willy

Chilly_Willy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 10, 2005
    Hey everyone, salvia at 10x extract was finally done yet it was a let
    down, it didnt go anywhere it felt a bit woosey almost like on chron
    but nothing breakthrought, i used butane lighter, 20-30 sec holds but
    nothing, we ended up finishing an entire vial of the extract with no
    effects. Im not sure i want to do it agn as this experience was bad
    because i payed 35 bucks and it led nowhere. the thing is i was very
    excited to do it, i reaseached it, heard good things about it, got
    music ready, good atmosphere then it jus let me down after all the
    prepartion. I'm not y it was like this but all i no is now on its
    shrooms all the way.

Very VEry Very sad that sally let me down
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Jul 3, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    you probably got a weak extract from a headshop. there is high quality extracts available. also, some people need a stronger extract. I had a friend that only gets off with a 25x extract.

by the way price discussion is not allowed, so edit your post. however you paid way too much, and backs up my theory of it being a poor quality headshop extract.

Edited by: pinkavvy
  3. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 5, 2005
    was it your first time? if you done the researche you might have discovered it very nomral for first-timers to not feel any effect instead of some body-pulling - a buzz in the body and mild hallucinations. Don't be sad ... why would you - you don't even know what you miss ... smoke again in a week or two - and post again ;)