Experiences - salvia divinorum 20x trip report

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by cyalume, Jan 7, 2005.

1. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    MOD EDIT : 2005 posts, pre-self incrimination rule, not an example to follow

-----------------------------------------

I introduced several friends to 20x salvia tonight.. i like the way chris summed up his experience. 20x extract is no joke.. ;):

"so i took 2 bong hits then i saw my boy steve in the wall and i asked him if he was jesus and if i was going to heaven then i thought i was a leaf on a tree then i started spinning in circles bcuz i thought i was a basketball then i thought ed was a fucking mexican and keep yelling mexican then i felt like i was a leaf again but this time i felt like i was being crumbled up in someones hand then i felt alot of scratching sensations then i started laughing my ass off"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  2. scyrusurcys

scyrusurcys Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow, that's kind odd that you were a LEAF and CRUMBLED. I guess you're glad someone didn't light a torch to you! [​IMG] Hmmm. .. Maybe Salvia gets to your more so than I thought. This brings up my curiosity as to whether you can control what goes on during a trip. Can't wait to try it!

3. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Actually thats the report my friend wrote right after his first touch with salvia... i found it farily amusing and the run on sentance seems to coincide with my salvia trips which are just crazy ideas thrown back to back non-stop

4. Dualpower

Dualpower Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jesus! I gotta get me some 20x <drools>[​IMG]

scyrusurcys I think
    salvia is great because it is so hard to impose anything on your trip.
    It opens the door to novel experiences every time. Actually, it would
    probably be a great addition to any other drug that's gone "stale" for
    someone from lack of variety.</span>