salvia divinorum 20x?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Pinball_map, May 20, 2005.

1. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i've only tried the leaves once, it was pretty fucked...i was lookin at 20x extract. it says its for experienced salvia users...should i just go and buy the 20x anyways? (im not an experienced salvia user lol). stupid question but, can u OD on salvia?

2. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It's up to you guy if you want to try it, then go for it. I'm not sure if you can OD on saliva thats a good question I don't believe so. I know some stuff has gone down in Canada though. Unless you have some kind of a heart attack you should be fine. Just because they say it's 20x doesn't mean it really is remember. A lot of these complanies like to claim something is like 20x but you would really consider it to be like 12x or 13x. In fact I've seen complanies go as high as 30x or 40x somewhere. Yeah right I don't believe those anyways.

3. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have only done 20x and it was not from the store, it was from a guy who came from some other place where he grew it. My trips are always short but very powerful. People always distract me and pull me out of my trip. my trips are always weird. the world folds like a storybook..the ground was like an open book last night. and then my friend was talking and everything she said, voices spelt out the words and each letter she said, the world moved to letters on a keyboard with letters. the keyboard somehow was in the air..i dont know how to describe it..she said something about time and then she spelt out time and moved to the letters on the keyboard. Then she said something about last thursday and the world moved backwards like pages in the book..after that she went on her trip and was at some circus type place and she was singing like a little kid. She said she felt like a child, very happy and that i was annoying her cuz i was talking which frustrated her. I never talked at all lol i just watched her. Then she got mad and started showing me something about the wall with her hands..i had no clue what she was seeing or experiencing..she told me that she could only walk a certain length cuz the school wall would not let her leave. she felt attactched with her fingers yet she wasnt touching it. As soon as she exhaled, she started singing and walking, which was odd to see lol. I have done salvia 8 times now all with 20x and everytime i pretty much have the same trip. except last night the keyboard thing was new but maybe its cuz i never did it with her before. I always feel the world folding for some reason tho and its always like a book. Weird. Wonder why this is. And last night i felt like i was trapped in my mind..on my trip i was answering everything she said truthfully. It was like i could not resist or hold anything back. It was very fun though. I notice most people want more salvia while they are tripping out. Even me, must be cuz its so fun. I like doing this occasionally. Its like my alternative to weed to reward myself.

4. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    btw yes i respect the drug and dont abuse it in case my above post sounded like i do.

5. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    im gonna order some 20x fromsome site i found,see what their shits like Edited by: Pinball_map

6. lilsteve

lilsteve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my first time was with 20x. you can always load a small bowl with it,
    or mix a small bit with herbs or parsley. i wouldn't suggest taking an
    entire bowl for your first experience with extracts, though..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  7. Slug716

Slug716 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i smoked leaves and 6x before smoking 20x

after smoking the 20x it was great wont ever smoke anything lower than that again

8. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    insaneEdited by: Pinball_map

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I find salvia 20x to be the perfect extract. Just smoke a tiny
    bowl outa a bong and see how it effects you. You might not need
    much more than a small pinch of 20x to have a breakthrough
    experience. Just hold the smoke in as long as you can and 20x
    should be PLENTY potent. You might even want to consider a weaker
    extract like 10x, but just start with low doses and you should be fine.

10. lilsteve

lilsteve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah that would be so funny, but thats such a terrible idea. dont do it. plus it would be so expensive..

Edited by: lilsteve

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  11. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    On the overdosing issue, it would damn near impossible to have a lethal
    overdose by smoking but taking too much is a horrific experience.
    According to what I have read people who take too much salvia have a
    tendency to spastically run around running into things often hurting
    themselves, then wake up with no memory of doing so or remembering
    completely different events.

12. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wanna have some great fun?? Roll some smokes packed with a decent amount of 20x. You know the machine you can buy that spits em out with a filter an all. Then take a bus ride and anyone who asks for a cigarette hook it up. Ya I know it's imature fucked up bad jew jew what ever but seriously funny.

Because salvia is a recreational drug that can be done anywhere ands everyone si ready for it.... I don't think your quite getting the respecting the drug thing and plus theres a morality issue here, what if somebody gave you a line and said in was cola but really it was ajax? wouldn't that be funny?

13. genaro

genaro Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    go for the 20x, it'snot more riskythan the 10x, it just means you need to smoke much less (half), which is very practical as 10X is not concentrated enough for me: I would need too much to achieve breakthrough, more than my bong and lungsmay contain. But with 20X it's just perfect. Edited by: genaro

14. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i started on 20x so everything below it doesnt seem great to me, so that's what i do. but have a sitter, the first time i also had a sitter but i still burned myself with the torch lighter and gave myslef a nice blister.

15. stalefishpeter

stalefishpeter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My first salvia trip was on 20x. Shit, I was a fucking statue for a good 10-15 minutes. My friends said I looked dead. Christ, it was such a fucked up experience, but one of the best substance experiences of my life, besides MDMA.

I've tried 1x and it's complete trash. My guess is that anything below 5x isn't worth your time/money/energy/butane.

16. scyrusurcys

scyrusurcys Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Not true at all. Some of the best experiences are through plain leaf.
    Salvia has a reverse tolerance, meaning that the more you smoke it, the
    more sensitive you become to it. So if you started out with 20x, then
    eventually, you could move down to just plain leaves and have a
    full-blown experience. It's not about quantity OR quality. . . it's
    about sensitivity. I've been smoking plain leaf for about 2 months now,
    and I wouldn't give up my experiences with it for the world. The
    experiences I have with the leaf far exceed the experiences I've had
    with 10x.

17. priest

priest Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I decided to try salvia for the first time the other day, but i started with 10x coz the shop didnt have any 5x in lol.....iv tried it a few times and it seems nowhere near as good as people have made it out 2 be and nowhere near as strong too.

18. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    with reverse tollerence i would say starting out with 20x itsn't a great idea
    get a couple plain leaf times under your belt and then try extracts
    plain leaf is so much fun i know extracts are good for those who don't want to smoke as much but would you rather waste some money initially?
    i love the taste of salvia though so i think im a bit dfferent than most people
    Paul

19. edog

edog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i smoked 20x for my first tim ethe other day , after the trip , they
    said i was saying totally diffrent things that i though i was saying.

20. Dolemite

Dolemite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My friend and I made some homemade 20x by soaking an ouce of salvia
    leaves in Ibupropyl alcohol, removing, the leaves, and then mixing in 5
    leaves, soaking them in the alcohol until it evaporates. What is left
    is a black tarry substance, and when you smoke it, it REALLY messes you
    up.