Salvia divinorum 30x?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Pinball_map, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    anyone ever try 30x? i saw it forsale on a website. was thinkin about ordering some.. seems pretty expensive so i thought id get ppls opinions first

1. 1/5,
      come on, use the search engine. Don't make a thread unless it adds something new to the forum.
      Aug 21, 2006
  2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Use the search engine.

Basically it won't affect you more than most extracts, it will just take alot less to do it. 15x is a good even level extract that my friend swim prefers best.

3. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have found that you get less from more extracted versions of salvia, noticeably so above 20x, my friend had some 40x but it did little because it requires more precise use to get the chemicals into you, equally from a reputable source I have got further using 10x on some occasions than using 20x. its difficult to explain my point, I find the most usefull and efficient grade of sally to be 15x as mentioned by bajeda. With this extract I found he was able to get Quite alot in him before he began to trip, and it wasn't particularly difficult to use

4. Angel_Ashes

Angel_Ashes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I did a 30x hit. There wasn't enough in it, I got a mild salvia trip with mild giggling. Probably about 0.5mg?

1. 1/5,
      One of several self-incriminating posts. If you have 'Edit' ability use it, plus read over the rules.
      Aug 24, 2006
    2. 3/5,
      Self incrimination
      Aug 23, 2006