salvia divinorum and...(mixtures)

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by wednesday, Nov 27, 2004.

1. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    last night (after recieving my package in the mail see other post) i decied to mix some of the salvia leaf and some skullcap...this was a little little tiny bit, like it barely even covered the bottom of the bowl (my bowl is very large and im not sure how to compare to others but its big) and i smoked it...and went straight to bed i got to sleep about 130 in the AM and i would up just about 5 minutes ago (its 125 pm)

i woke up several times and just fell right back alseep and once i stayed awake a little longer and my face felt like i had a fever but it was very very plesant and nice not harsh...and my dreams were crazier than normal but not by much, the big effect i got i think was the fact that i can recount to you almost the whole dream details and everything and it was really really long...

i never remember dreams..so im am very happy with this combination

its was pretty much a 1:1 split between skullcap and salvia but there wasn't really very much i just wanted to see if it would do anything and it certainly did

i want to try some calea...so i would have very long crazy dreams...maybe it owuld work maybe not

another combination im wanting to try is

salvia 10x : weed : skullcap
    weed : skullcap
    damiana : skullcap
    any kind of salvia with just weed as well

those are just things i have thought about or heard nothing but praise about mixing...

thoughts about skullcap? other mixtures to try?

Paul

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Mixing passionflower with Salvia may be a good one. Passionflower is a light mao-inhibitor, while Salvia is destroyed by mao.

3. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:

im gonna have to try that combo.. i heard syrian rue + salvia was good but i didnt want to take an maoi as strong as rue with all the diet precautions that become invovled, a weak am Maoi would do the trick.

4. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i can't wait to try weed and salvia...its supposed to be amazing...the weed is supposed to enlongate (is this even a word) the salvia trip and smooth it out a bit (so i have heard)

anyone else mixed salvia with anything? was it good or bad?

i tried salvia and skullcap and that was so good, i had long vivid dreams and i woke up to a feerish but pleasant warmth about my face

and is it just me or am i staring to really like the smell of salvia...at first i wasn't a huge fan but now i love it

Paul

5. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
  6. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i suppose you have tried the weed and salvia mixture...how did that go...just a little bit of an idea

i have heard nothing but good things about it and i want to hear more good things

haha

paul