salvia divinorum first time

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Pinball_map, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea i tried 10x today for my first time (first time doin salvia all together except for the leaves). yup..had a really bad trip, thought i was gonna die i was sittin on my bed jus thinkin "OH GOD LEMME OUT" . so yup...lol

bit later i tried a big bowl of my friends 20x and i actually had a pretty good high...i was by a lake on a bench and there was steam or soemthing commin off the lake cause the water was so warm and i kept stairin at it and to me it looked like a buncha ghostly figures walking away accross the lake. i cant really remember what happened after both my highs though for some reason, i jus remember bits and pieces of it but yea it was pretty cool...not worth the money if u want my opinion. i thought it was fun to get random ppl to try it. i ran into like 2 of my friends andi got them to try it without tellin them what it did and we all had a laugh.[​IMG]so..... yup...

PS. whats this BS about ppl goin into different worlds and such, nothing like that happened to me at all lol. and im pretty sure i did it right, i smoked like 1/2 a gram and kept it in my lungs for like 30 secondsEdited by: Pinball_map

2. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    also.. what does breaking through mean?