salvia divinorum is my mother

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by plantshaman, Jan 3, 2006.

1. plantshaman

plantshaman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Sally is like my mother who loves me and takes care of me . Our relationship is unlike any I have heard of with this plant . Most people say it is so weird but to me its like going home and snuggling in my safety blanket, all warm and soft. Sometimes the visions are kind of weird but either she is communicating through the visions or she is just being playful. A few moments after smoking salvia the first time I said " It's a cool green place and I've been here before . " and this is how it all began . Since then I have used salvia 50 times or maybe more . I also started growing salvia shortly after. its always diffrent but somehow the same .

Its sort of like this but of course this cannot do it justice....

Every time I smoke salvia it’s only a matter of moments till its happening all over again. Shortly after I exhale I can sense the wave coming and I feel so foolish for having forgotten this magnificent thing… A heavy blanket falling from the sky through which I am submerged into another realm descends upon me. Pushing me down toward the ground, deep into a cool green place of salvation I commune with the spirit of her flesh. Like a loving mother she envelopes me with her stern wisdom. After snuggling through this strange blanket and emerging on the other side I can see the curtain of green dancing in the heavens. I walk on a strange black planet. I can best describe the place as being made of dark matter or what I would imagine dark matter to be like. It looks like empty black space but somehow it’s hard and I can stand on it. The dark space surface is often covered with “green translucent spirit grass” that sways like a meadow among the stars. It stretches out like a tall hallway through the cosmos. One side of the path is just space and stars. To the other side is a curtain of green making up a wall of the hallway from which the spirit of salvia seems to radiate. It looks a lot like the aura but the flowing screen can play with images like a movie. Often the scene that plays is of an animated child in blue corduroy overalls. The child has an innocent heart and takes pleasure from the simplicity of playing with toy soldiers, but visually he never has a toy. I stroll down the hallway with a wall of wisdom on one side and deep space to the other side while I talk with the salvia spirit. She gives me healing wisdom while important messages are transmitted visually on the curtain.
    Sometimes on a higher dose I am submerged and pushed by the curtain/blanket down into the floor of tall green translucent spirit grass. Usually I am able to see the surface and maybe sky. If I go fully into the grass, so deep the surface and sky merge, I am taken to a whole new level of experience. If I haven’t smoked enough they will stop short of each other. This is sort of like the other side to me and getting there is mostly dose dependant. If I am right on the edge an extra push on my part can make it happen. If the wall/sky touches together with the ground/ spirit grass I know things are about to get much more strange and intense. Once I get to this other side things are more random and overall I remember a lot less. Strange travels, becoming objects, and seeing odd scenes begins after the sky and ground touch. One strange vision was being the scaffolding on the construction site and observing my co workers walk on me.
    If I use salvia only to experiment things can often just get weird and seemingly pointless .Salvia can actually get mad if I am just there experimenting. It was ok just to drop in on her for no reason the first few times but now I know what is there and it’s my fault if I forget it. If I take salvia to ask questions or seek healing etc all of the visions seem to have great significance and she is happy to see me. The visions and revelations are so profound when it comes to healing I have not taken salvia to experiment for a couple years. Since I have not felt bad in that time I have had no reason to use it. If I am truly unhappy and hurting inside she heals me by giving me verbal insight into the situation. Sometimes after verbally helping me she sends this sort of pinwheel/ energy sphere through me. It is up to me to focus and meditate in just the right way to push this slowly rotating green pinwheel-sphere around every single inch of my body .Anything the tool touches is instantly healed. If the effects end and every portion of me have not had the wheel go through it those areas will fester and re-infect all my body. It must go through each portion of my physical body to heal/restore and if it gets all of me then I will remain healthy and happy long after the effects of the plant end.
    The healing effect has made salvia the most important thing in my life. Truly salvia is my salvation from the darkness of my own soul and the pain of the world. This relationship is the most important thing in the world to me. It goes so deep it blows me away. It will take me a long time to document all the things that have happened over the last 4 or 5 years but slowly it will all come together. One of the best visions came last year. I have not smoked salvia for nearly two years but regardless our relationship is flourishing. One summer night I was totally sober and had a dream. In this dream I walked into my yard to find my salvia plants are wilted, drooped over, and dieing. There is one stock that got so thirsty it turned brown and perished. When I woke up I immediately went outside and sure enough the plant looked the worst I have ever seen it. The same stock in the dream that had been dead was in the worst condition being the only stalk which had dropped all the way to the ground. I immediately began to water and soon as the water hit them I found myself saying in a strange high pitched child like voice” thank you , we love you!” I must have said it ten or more times before I realized I was saying anything at all. It was as if she was channeling right through my mouth. Oddly many of my experiences we talk and she answers questions like the logos. When smoking salvia to seek help for someone else the message can flow right out my mouth with her words becoming my words. This dream communication blew my mind.

2. Montgolfier

Montgolfier Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I get that everytime as well, its like "oh yeah, I remember now its this! how could I have forgotten"

You have done well putting your experience into words though, I wish I could do that

Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
  3. Montgolfier

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Flastic - no requests for sources allowed on this forum mate

4. joachimist

joachimist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Salvia

no sources are discussed here
    but SALVIA DIVINORUM is a plant legal almost everywhere
    You can easily find an online shop and buy it.
    You can buy the plant itself (rotted cutting), the dry leaves (different origin=different potency), concentrated extracts (x5, x10, x15, x20, x40) wich are dry leaves that have been chemically treated to contain more active compound (ask the seller if you want to know the chemical procees he used) you can choose betwen standardised and non-standardised extracts (standardised are supposed to contain a precise amount of active )
    You can also buy pure Salvinorin-A (the active molecule), but it's harder to find (you need to search a lot, exept if you are lucky) and you must be very carefull when using it (doses are <1mg).

5. Emperiorjack

Emperiorjack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Yeah same here I get that motherly feeling too when smoking salvia.

6. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I wish I got this but I just get freaked out and think everything is not real and I just made it all up in my head :( and it freaked me out for a long time after.

I want to feel the nice effect from it. What salvia did you smoke was it an extract or just normal stuff? I did x5 the first time and I wasn't prepared for the strong effect. Plus I was coming down from xtc and drink and had been up all night at a club and went to the shop in the morning to see what else could get us high.

I might do it again some time but just with the normal dried leaves.

7. Montgolfier

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Oggy you must have some pretty decent shops near where you live lol

:)

8. plantshaman

Reputation Points:
    i typicaly use plain leaf which i grow myself but i have also used 5x and 10x . There are two pictures i found which really sort of show what happens to me on salvia its totaly nuts that i found these pics . WHen i have some time i'll see if i can post them .

9. plantshaman

Reputation Points:
    well as far as i can tell aslong as i am a newbie i cannot post any attachments and that means no pictures. is there another way to post pictures ? hmmm maybe a hotlink to the site ? how many more posts until i can EDIT use attachments etc ?!

10. Montgolfier

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    @ plantshaman

Check your inbox, if you send them to the email account in the pm I'll post them up for you

(interested to see the pictures myself) :)

BTW.. this picture reminds me of the salvia experience

Attached Files:

11. Montgolfier

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    btw if anyone can tell me what it's called i'd love to know

:)

------EDIT--------------------------------------

Below are plantshamans images and image descriptions:

the first one... this photo blew me away . It slightly diffrent then what i see. I see a young boy and instead of a ball its usualy a toy soldier.The boy has blue overalls and a white shirt .Someone out there is having the same trip as me !

http://salviadivinorum.tribe.net/photos/320bbb68-da5a-4d41-8068-51f660c8143b

The next one is how it FEELS when i'm on the surface of the salvia place with the spirit standing over me and speaking to me from the green curtain danceing on the horizon. the sky is black space and the green lettering is the talking waves of color i speak of. the figure also seems to be female rather then male as portrayed in this picture.

http://salviadivinorum.tribe.net/photos/3bf172ee-11d4-4a28-b60d-23e8d13ed00c

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  12. plantshaman

Reputation Points:
    mrcheese that image you posted is very good and i definently agree it reminds me of salvia .

13. plantshaman

Reputation Points:
    i've been thinking alot about myself and a number of others mentioning that they find salvia's effects often have something to do with children . Ok maybe its just a weird random chance or just some strange effect of the drug but i think there might be something very deep and interesting here. i once read that maria sabina was once asked about smoking salvia and she said that it was a bad idea because smoking salvia would be like burning your children, or words to that effect.So maybe maria sabina knows about the children i speak of?

14. nightshades

nightshades Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o from U.S.A.
    Hell small riff, like half a bong hit seems bring this wave of energy and clears the mind making everything seem clear almost like the mind coming up to speed. A large riff speeds one up enough to enter into hyperspace, strange almost like that spice shit in those " Dune" books.

15. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i also feel very welcomed by salvia. very relaxed travels most of the times. though she can be very firm to. sometimes she passes information trough, altough the times it happend i didn't undertsand much from it. one time she passed information through for someone i know that was sitting next to me. it was a message of comfort.

sometimes i have a feeling like the salvia experience is like a split in personality. like salvia can detach your ego self from your true self - and the true self speaks to you. but i deffinately won't say i believe this thought.just feels that way alot of times - when i almost see trough the curtain.

talking about curtains

question:
    who else sees the wall of million eyes?? ... i experience it alot of times when doing salvia - seeing an interior wall of millions eyes, starring at me. and last time it felt like it was me looking at me. But someone i know has had this vision on shrooms, and feels the same way about it - like it's his true self looking down on the ego self still in the human form. and i bet that Alex Grey has seen it to when i look at his painting "OVERSOUL". cause it is almost exactly like that when i take salvia. anyone else??

16. Angel_Ashes

Angel_Ashes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    plantshaman, I think that if you and I did salvia together, we would have some very good come-down talks.

17. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM always see's Sally depicted as a small blonde girl with a red ball, which is why that picture blew SWIM away. Sally in one way or another transfers us ALL to the SAME dimension.

18. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

If thats true then swim must have been accidentally transferred to the bad part of town ---> https://drugs-forum.com/threads/21960

19. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Oh, SWIBajeda, that blows! SWIM just had a recent salvia trip where malevolant beings were wanting to take over too..an entirely different place (actually a circus) than where she is usually transferred too..but she knew that this circus was still part of salvia's dimension. Sounds like You was transferred to the dark part of the circus, or the bad part of town.
    Once when I was hanging out with Sally, the wonderland she was accustomed to began to grow ominous and dark, but I thought to herself and to Sally "No, I want you to be happy, I want to be happy too, so let wonderland be happy" and wonderland was.
    You always has the power to change the world You is ejected into.

20. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmmm, interesting stuff.

I have been getting some good advice from the peeps on this forum. He was planning on smoking salvia again anyways but now is more looking forward to it so he can experiment with different techniques.