Salvia divinorum Joint - Quite Surprising

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by D.U.M.B, Aug 19, 2006.

1. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey all,
    SWIM just tried something different a few hours ago. Anyway here's the story

Myself and two friends decided to pass a few hours on a boring friday night. We had about a three quater full vial of Salvia x20 and decided to smoke some. SWIM's friends didn't really feel like bonging it etc. They had done this with the x20 a few weeks prior and had found it was too intense so instead they wanted to smoke a joint with the remaining salvia in it. I couldn't argue as it was their salvia.

I have done both the leaf and x15 extract and has broken through on both occasions. More so on the x15. I wasn't expecting much from this joint which also had some hash mixed in it. But was looking forward to it as he hadn't touched any strong substance in quite a while

So SWIM and pals smoked it and we all only got through about three hits each before SWIM's friends started noticing the effects. While not as strong as before when they bonged some of the salvia, they told SWIM that they still got the intense immediate effect from this joint. I took a real long drag and held it in for as long as possible. Upon exhale I was tripping. While not too strong or anything it was still a surprise. One of SWIM friends decided not to smoke any more after a toke or two more. He seemed to be tripping quite a lot. Mainly body tripping more so than visuals. So SWIM and his other friend smoked the rest of the salvia/hash joint between them quite quickly.

I got very high from this and while it was not the intense trip caused by doing it the methods of smoking usually used it was a very enjoyable high. With many laughs, confusion and the occasionaly visual. I saw lightning that wasn't there. SWIM also felt a presence beside him at one point and just sat there smiling and enjoying the buzz with his eyes closed while his "otherworldly" companion sat beside him

SWIM's friends also had fun. They enjoyed it alot because it was a lighter buzz than their previous expierence but they still said it was a nice strong one.

It's about three hours since first hit. I am still stoned but of course has been smoking hash since so maybe the effects are lingering or he's just really stoned. Effects stayed on a lot longer than usual but was very nice . And SWIM noticed anytime he smoked a hash joint after the salvia joint it perked up his buzz a little.

Overall strange expierence. While not as strong as SWIM's other expierences it was more so enjoyable. More like a nice instant LSD high then a Salvia high. There was a nice body buzz throughout. Warm and comfortable feeling all over. Some visuals and a lot of laughs. You know the type where your laughing for no reason but it's still great to laugh.

I plan to try this again sometime but not until he has smoked some x20 properly to himself and enjoyed the world around him.

Strange expierence considering I didn't think much effect would take place. I guess I am saying if you've ever got extra salvia lying around but don't want to trip balls then maybe try smoking a joint of it.

2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Good stuff!

Swim mixes salvia and weed in a joint sometimes as he finds the combination to be quiet pleasurable. Its like a much trippier weed high, though not too intense, plus the flavours mix together and are alot nicer than the usual salvia flavour.

Swim really wants to try mixing Sinicuichi with salvia and/or weed. Herbal combinations are great!

How did You roll the joint? Did he use tobacco or some other filler?

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I imagine that the person who sparks up the joint and gets the first few drags would get most of the effects due to salvia's rapid combustion. I was passed a salvia/hash/tobacco joint before unknowingly before he had ever even tried salvia and noticed some effects, although very mild and nothing like a smoked bowl.

4. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Good idea, I has some leaf that a friend gave him. Tried the bong before, only effects I felt, was the pulling from the left. Will try the joint, see what the effects are.

5. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from ireland
    Swim's first experience with Sally was a joint, though he never got the full hallucinations he got a tremendous urge to look out his window and began nodding sideways.

6. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim reports that the effects was less than he expected. Probally, the extracts would be better than the leaf.

7. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    You can't beat the bong method but as I said if you ever got some left over salvia (extract probably work better) why not try the joint method. The joint did indeed have tobacco in it. It burnt well and the hash just seemed to make it nicer.

8. Angel_Ashes

Angel_Ashes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Honestly, Ive smoked much more bong hits/pipe hits of salvia then in a joint. The joint burns way too fast I think, bytheway: weed with salvia over it is great in a bong

9. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Angel Ashes: Before proceeding further: Please READ THE RULES. They are here...

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Do NOT incriminate yourself! Use SWIM (Someone Who Isn't Me) or something similar when discussing extra curricular activities.

Please bear in mind that not "SWIMMING" consistently inevitably results in "Drowning" (or Warnings/bannings, as SWIJ prefers to call it!)

Thankyou

10. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM once rolled a blunt with about half weed and half salvia, he didnt realy "break through" but it was definitely a very interesting high for the first 15 minutes.

11. thepieman1

thepieman1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    From what I've read it seems that smoking salvia in a joint can be quite pleasurable, but is also quite wasteful and expensive.

It's up to the user to decide if its worth it though.