Salvia divinorum - letting go of the old reality

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Fluxxed, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Fluxxed

Fluxxed Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I recently had his first Salvia experience (see experiences thread - page 4), as did his wife. After hearing about his wife's experience, and reading the many fascinating accounts on this forum, I have noticed a trend:

many people report being offered to go somewhere else, perhaps by a woman, or some other conscious entity, somewhere such that they will have to leave behind their old reality. Many people do not go there, because they feel that they wont be able to come back, and consequently spend their trip struggling to hold on to the old reality.

My question is: have you ever totally let go? If so, what was it like? where did you go? Did you manage to get back to the old reality? (obviously, if you're posting here) what was it like? etc.

I'd be interested in any experiences of letting go.

cheers

2. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Hmmm...I agree. I have been offered to go, and even almost gone, like..traveling on a train or something, with voices around her singing "we're going to..." and where she can't remember. I know each time she's offered she does want to go, but the trips never last long enough for her to get there. She always has a feeling like maybe next time she'll fully go. She has been somewhere though, a sort of wonderland and a weird circus place, but never fully there. The last time I had some sally, she was in a hotel..go figure. SWIM also notices a trend that Salvia experiences tend to include children. Notice that?

3. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    How does one resist salvia, I find it impossible. Even my wife is unable to resist salvia though she resists mushies and acid very strongly (SWIM gave his wife a fat joint, two hits of acid, 5 g of dried paneolus tropicalis and 2g dried liberty caps before he had to admit that she wasn't going to get any visuals or other effects). But salvia is something niether SWIM or his wife can resist.
    SWIM desperatly wanted to get back to the old reality because even if it is only an illusion, it still is better than the total non-existance of SWIM in the elf-world.

4. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have never been able to resist Salvia either..it's more of an "oh..we're going away again, aren't we?" And Sally is pulling You along and there's nothing You can do about it..

5. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sorry for the mega bump but..
    How often does You go to the circus place?
    I have been there, cant explain the circus place but can say its a 'feeling' not a visual. This is mostly always there, in the background. I often get a feeling of a man in a top hat, a ring leader of sorts but never sees him properlly. Swim thinks this could be the 'sally' people see in their trips but my version ?

6. gib

gib Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o from Canada
    Yes, I have had this experience once. It felt as though I was a little boy and his parents were there (even though he was alone in reality). I felt like his parents wanted him to stay in this alternate reality and he had to tell them that he had another life and he couldn't stay. I felt it was important to let them know this otherwise he might be stuck in this alternate reality forever. Since then, I have wondered if he could be brave enough to just go with the alternate reality trusting that the drug will eventually wear off and he would come back home safe and sound. I will eventually try this.