salvia divinorum Levels 4 & 5

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by kurdtdnabok, Jul 2, 2003.

1. kurdtdnabok

kurdtdnabok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've tried Salvia quite a few times but just recently, over the last few weeks. Quick rundown, a friend and I tried some, we did it wrong, at an annoying friend's house, didn't think it would matter much but realized why this stuff hasn't hit mainstream harder, cause ppl don't know how to shut up for 5 min's, our friend after telling him about it said" Well let's turn on the lights and get tore up", retard, still got a nice 2, slurred speach, felt a pulling, distances were thrown off, tried laying back, felt it come then start to fade, started getting mad, felt insulted in a weird way, said screw it and went outside, outside was nice, had just rained. Ordered more, I felt something but my friends didn't, they pretty much gave up on it, took 2 weeks, supposedly it got lost, had to have it reshipped, got it , tried it with a couple of friends, wasn't as strong as the first time, tried it a few odd times with friends, then tried to make extract, took longer to dry than I thought, smoked my last joint hours before, got tired, figured it would finish drying over night, had already tried up to 8 or 9 bowls at a time, holding them deep and long, had even bought a butane lighter just for it, it was sometime between 3:30 and 4 am, thought I would smoke a bowl before I went to bed, just one for a mild buzz, had already given up all hope of getting anything past a 2 from the leaf, I was way wrong, took 2 hits and as soon as the 2nd was inhaled I had the stongest 3 I've had to date, almost screamed but no one to scream for, phreaked out a bit at first but calmed down after a few min's. I waited a few days to try the extract, I've read lot's of trip reports on this stuff, know the levels, and kept wondering why it seems like alot of ppl say they try it on like a Friday then not again till maybe the next week later on. Kinda see now, it's like waiting for the perfect time. I've also seen that amount means nothing. So far only 2 of my friends have hit level 3 and 4 friends have still only stayed at 2, but they haven't tried it as much, about 2-4 times each. I think it takes rougly 5 tries for most ppl, and a given up feeling, and time to relax at least 10 min's before trying in ABSOLUTE SILENCE or as near as you can get, DO NOT ANTICIPATE, don't look for it to happen just toke, not in a joint, very weak that way, and relax. The other 2 that have hit level 3 did so only after smoking almost all and giving up then just smoking it later to finish it off. IT isn't crystal clear, at least three isn't, maybe 4 and 5, it's like seeing 2 diff't worlds with 2 sets of eyes. Spposedly 4 and 5 are much much better. I've hit 3 about 8 times now, about 5 times felt a varying/sinking, twisting, rolling feeling, and it's like when I get to the point where I've almost completely turned or flipped, I phreak and feel like this is it, I do get a little scared, it's like at that point your mind is bending and you feel everything start to become more real, but I get this feeling in me, like do you believe? It's weird, hard to describe, I tried the extract in very small amounts, leaving it as a powder, not soaking back into the leaf, so I can judge my amounts better, still haven't taken a dose over what would roughly be 3x. Sometimes I get hot, a few times stingy sweaty hot, except for my first level 3, during which I maintained a comfortable cool feeling during and after, and both times last night I had a cool feeling but only the second time the turning feeling, but had a killer headache last night I've been doing my best just to relax for up to 20 and 30 min's at a time and smoking just one bowl which I usually manage to empty in one hit and from just leaf I can manage a 3 everytime now. I need a bigger pipe or bong, going to try and get one very soon. This is the first hallucigon I've ever tried. I'm very curious, my other 2 friends have hit 3 and had the same turning feeling, I think after that it's 4. It sames like your brain has to build up a reverse tolerance, which is why I belive amount doesn't matter much, most may need a g of 10x the first time but I think that would just be to help break through, after which you should be able to do it in lower and smaller doses. But I'm just curious how real is 4 and 5, 3 is there but vague, I feel things, hear things and ppl, vaguely see people kinda like ghosts. So level 1 is mild, something diff't, 2 is stronger, a pull the differences are stonger, 3 at the end is the turn, is there a similar barrier between 4 and 5 or even 5 and 6? Mainly curious about trip reports from 4 5 and 6.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I think i may have got alevel 4 on my first hit. Idid it with a friend who is an experienced salvia user, we tried 15x salvia with a single hit bong and packed it full. I cleared the bowl and held the smoke for as long as i could.I lost it. What makes me think i might have experienced a level 4 hit (for sure alevel 3 hit!), is that although i experienced the sinking / twisting hearing and seeing things and people(?).I also felt i had exploded into atoms and become part of / connected to everything i.e the wall, the bed, the floor etc. Reallity had sort of unzipped and turned itself inside out.It was pretty scarey! And really hard to explain ( i think that language is unable to cope with this experience - maybe drawings are better).Eventually i was reasembled and came back to reallity. Quite disconcerting.I've taken shrooms and LSD in the past ( quite a lot ) but this is the most intense and strangest trip i've experienced yet. I'm going to experiment more.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    all i know is if u hit level 5 u know it, like there is zero doubt in ur mind. im currently in denial that this is the real world. like, seriously, and im thinking i might be a different person. even after the trip-- i dont know......

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    well, please realize that some things are stupid like killing urself. theres been a lot of people that i hear about that take there lives while tripping because they think theyll go to the "real" world or they hallucinate that someone/something tells them to do it. its only a drug

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    im not contemplating suicide... but it seemed-- even after i tripped, for like an entire day, and i still wont rule out the possibility, that i am another person and this is some kind of joke world. rationalizing it was difficult, but i managed, and the trip itself included much explaining of how this is a fake world. i'm sure that someone actually believing while totally sober that they are someone else and in the wrong world sounds absolutely ridiculous, as it did to me. I would take the time to explain my trip but it would take far too much time and unless one had a similar experience, they would probably not understand--correctly at least-- what happened.

6. smooch

smooch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i so feel u dude, i smoked salvia for the first time last night and i havent been thinking the same since, this world feels different.

7. Loathe

Loathe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Run on sentences are great. But run on paragraphs? WOO, that's exciting!

8. themadreason

themadreason Newbie

Reputation Points:
    who cares about grammer? dude this is theinternet... this whole thing is one massive vandalism upon mainstream media. f|_|ckgrammar

9. Vincentais

Vincentais Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea i was reading the 1st post, and had to start over 3 times cause i lost my place and couldn't find it. And no i am def. not high right now.

10. Vincentais

Vincentais Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am still waiting for my shipment, i'm from America and since i sent a money order it would take 4-6 weeks to get there, wich is shitty. Then 3 days by fed ex to my door. So yea, still waiting for my trip. But i am very excited.

11. rhys1705

rhys1705 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i had the feeling aswell wher u think it is a joke world it passes in 3 days[​IMG]

12. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    hmmm..i'm american and it takes approx 1-2 days to get mine in....anyhow...this reminds me of my first time..i, very stupidly, smoked a large bowl of 10x...i proceeded to become convinced i had 3 seperate lives, and my entire life was a lie...i felt scared, and afraid i had been lied to for 20 years...it was terryifing to reach that point, which i feel lies somewhere between 4 and 5...and since than i have been building myself up, constantly having 3's...i feel i may have the mental state for a 5 again soon...

13. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i need to get some more extract i can't wait for another 4 experience...you really know when you get to these levels...if there is a doubt in your head then you haven't reached it

sitters....lets hear it for sitters

Paul

14. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    im sure iv gotten to a 5 twice. the first time all i saw was a jellyfish that was somehow representing me and it was floating in a sea of colors. this lasted for a few minutes and it just floatied around. then i came back to reality. i want to know if my eyes were open during the whole experience because how can your eyes be open but you dontsee what your actually seeing just intense colors? The second time i smoked it in a room full of my friends. We were watchinga stand up comic on tv. I had been drinking quit a bit of beer. rays of light shot out from the tv and then i looked at the standup comic as though he was a real tiny person in a box and i thought,....."this tiny guy is really funny". I remember shifting from that weird state of mind and then thinking about how i would transition back into the drunk state of mind