Salvia divinorum methods. Smoke, tinture, or quid?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by wellhelm, Sep 12, 2006.

1. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Just wondering which would get the most votes.

2. plantshaman

plantshaman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    smoke

Most people don't ever get oral salvia to produce intense effects but those who do usualy tend to prefer oral administration.
    Swim currently will have to vote for smoke but he hopes that one day that changes because he finds the worste part about salvia is that its gone too fast .

3. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I have found with a potent tincture swim can breakthrough for almost an hour.

4. JustAnotherNoob

JustAnotherNoob Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

Impressive.

5. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmmm, does oral ingestion really produce any results for a 1st timer with x5?

6. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Does You mean quidding the 5x? It could work, but I has never tried to quid an extract that wasn't tincture. It's possible, but unlikely that the 1st time much would happen.

7. Fish Cookies

Fish Cookies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am a user of cannabis and has smoked it a lot, not every day but on plenty of occasions monthly, and in some periods weekly. I would now like to try Salvia, and wonders whether it is best to get 5x extract or 10x extract as a first time user? I have never tried a drug other than cannabis and has been recommended to go for 5x as a first time user due to the strength of the substance. Also I would like to know the best way to use the extract, he would prefer to smoke it and has heard it is best either with a pipe or a water bong, and that a strong lighter such as a cigar lighter is needed in order to correctly vaporise the extract but isn't entirely sure of the facts!

8. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Here is some info You might want to look at Salvia Divinorum extract basics.

I would go for 5x if You has never tried any drugs other than mj. Use a water bong and a torch lighter and gradually increase the dosage. With small amounts of extract salvia can produce big results, so take it slow. Apply flame directly and the whole time and hold in smoke a minimum of 20 seconds(important).

Last advice: try another psychedelic like shrooms or lsd first to get swiy's self familiar with this genre of drugs, though in swims expirience, salvia is in a catagory all its own.

9. Fish Cookies

Fish Cookies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Many thanks for this information Willhelm, the forum thread you indicated is very interesting. SWIM's friend is growing shrooms at the moment, so I will have the chance to try them soon, however I will definately research the subject first as I do not know a lot about it, however these forums seem to be a brilliant resource for such a thing :D

I will go for the 5x extract and follow your advice, cheers again!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006