salvia divinorum questions

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by ledzeppelin077, Oct 23, 2006.

1. ledzeppelin077

ledzeppelin077 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i just bought 10x salvia....would i get the "out of body experience" if i were to smoke it, or roll in cigar and chew it...

thanks

2. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    "out of body experience" is a very inaccurate way of describing it. SWIM often feels rotated within his body, seeing the world through the side of his head. Sometimes I am transported into another consiousness. SWIM often forgets his own identity but still is consious of being in his own body. Sometimes the body is sliced, fractured and disintegrated or gets rolled out into a 2-dimensional plane.
    Out of body is just not a concept that covers the possible experiences.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    though out of body experiences is one of many types of experiences that are possible . . . it's impossible to answer your question without being you or knowing of your experiences, tolorance, brain chemistry, etc.

Salvia is very relative for each person. Also the quality of extracts from vender to vender varies a lot.

4. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I would strongly suggest you smoke it if you are looking for an out of body like effect (but smoking in no way means you will achieve this), absorption sub lingually is slower and assuming yous 10x is chopped up quite finely difficult to not swallow, if you do decide to chew it I would suggest chewing some gum first then folding the 10x into it and chewing that.
    If You does smoke it, a small water pipe would be better than a cigar, although a cigar would still be better than just rolling it in normal rolling papers. Most cigar smokers I know only inhale the smoke into they're mouths, for salvia the smoke needs to be inhaled into the lungs and for better effects needs to be held for basically as long as is comfortable, the active chemicals in salvia take longer to pass through the walls of the lungs than the active chemicals in weed thus the need for holding it in.

In my opinion the best way is with a small water pipe (keeps the smoke dense and concentrated) and a blue flame lighter, not lighting and then inhaling but inhaling only while the blue flame is on the material ( the active chemicals vaporise more efficiently(?) at the higher temperatures available when using a blue flame), then inhaling and holding as long as possible. following this SWIM can usually only get 3 tokes before being immersed into the world of sally