Salvia divinorum so strong!

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by southernhosp81, Sep 28, 2005.

1. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey yall,

Im kinda new to salvia ive done it about 5-6 times.. and have some 20x and 15x right now... thsi si teh craziest,weirdest, and scariest drug ive ever done ( but i havent done LSD or mescaline or DMT yet)

Anyway sumtimes i get scared to do it and often hold off using it by myself.. teh reason for this is taht anything i look at anything my eyes and see... suddenly stops and i slip to thsi wierd ass trance and see everything come together ( i cant describe it ) and sumtimes the t.v next to me will attucally stop whats its doin as it seems until i snapp out of it, it seems to last for liek 10 mins or sumthin but really liek 2 mins... its so scray because i forget who i am and i think i am gunna get stuck in this state ( i start to miss life and almost was to scream cause of teh state) anyways that is teh only fear i have for salvia... thsi only happenes when i dont pay attention or slip into it with out knowing...

Do any of u ahve this same thing happen when ur alone on salvia? my heart rate rising liek hella nd i sweat crazy.. its almost terrifying..

I liek teh feeling afterwards.. also the gravity pull during teh trance plays a role cause i cant move and thus get stuck in thsi stare and gaze...

Is thsi normal yall???? and do yall get taht wierd flavor salvia has liek ur filled with a type of gas or sumthin???

So whats up with salvia?? anyone want to give me more details about whats happened who has experienced cause i wnat to be able to explain what its liek to people ... but dont know how to say it..

Also salvia can be greta as hell as long as u can fight off teh delerium if tahst what it is.

peace

2. blindpanda_eric

blindpanda_eric Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Ohh boy.. having a bad salvia trip is soo easy. You described it
    well, however thats the good sides of a bad trip. When delerium
    starts to set in, its almost painful. You want to stay away from
    this sort of trip, and I find doing it is easy.. by knowing my
    body. Record how much you smoke and figure out if you are
    slipping into that stage when you smoke too much. Usually, that
    is why I end up having a bad trip.. i smoke too much often.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    All your symptoms are perfectly normal. Salvia is some pretty spaced out shit. I've done it a few times over the past week or so but I don't really enjoy it too much. The effect doesn't appeal to me. I don't see it as a recreational drug.

4. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    like once i was sitting at a pool ( waiting for my dmt extract to finish ) anyways i had my newly delivered 20x delivered .. so i sat ther and took a good hti and soon i started to come on ( teh bad part ) and i faught taht shit i told myself no or sumthin.. it soon wore off and i just sat looking at thing and thinking ... music is great after the peak isnt?

So i find i cant fight it off if i can remeber and can easily have a bad trip if i wanted to everytime... if i happens again i try to sit threw it... but the bad part is u forget you did salvia... my god its so scary it make u appreciate life ( in a sense) cause to me it seemed as if i would never go back to normal just aprt of someone or sumthings " thing" so undescriable man!

And do u think salvia has a face or how would u draw it if u could ( being an object ro person?

peace

5. blindpanda_eric

Reputation Points:
    Mixing.. can create some very different experiences.

I don't see it as a person.. it doesn't have a face to me. I
    don't get people sometimes.. people claim they see a salvia
    fairy? Not me.

6. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hye guys, im about to head to a fair around my town.. bring my girl salvia along too!... i find her high great cause when im with friends i dont have bad trips... mainly if i have sumone to talk to or sumone doing it too... also if u listenin to musci during a salvia trip it can bring the strange effect on easily... i just want to no if these effect can be at all pleseant? maybe if u remebr what substance ur under... or have some one sober to remind u? idk but guys lol idk how the goverment hasnt slapped a guy as law ofn teh substance???

Also im planning on making a DMT extract( of subject but oh well) but i cant seem to find lye or sodium hydroxide anywhere! will ammonia work as a base? like household kind?? keep in mind taht im using mauartic acid as my acid... is this a dangerous combination????

peace yall

7. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dotn see it actually... just how would u decribe the presence of salvia? also another effect i noticed is taht gas liek feeling but whatever ur eating weather it be gum or candy its gunan have taht " salvia" tatse its so very weird

8. awakening

awakening Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    When SWIM first started using salvia he experienced exactly what you describe and was equally frightened of it. I agree with nature when he says it has little recreational value. However I have found it to be an extremely spiritual sacrament, and with a little effort can be extremely rewarding. SWIM usually spends about 20 minutes meditating beforehand, trying to complete relax and get rid of any negative thoughts. This has had a profound effect on the amount of frightening experiences. Now instead of fighting itSWIM accepts the ego-loss willingly and it is always rewarding.Edited by: awakining

9. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    not to come off as a dick but, thats a lot of mispellings haha.
    Sorry just kinda lost me a few times while reading. But on topic,
    salvia was never really meant to be recreational and IMO isnt.
    There are those people who do it for the "wicked sweet visuals" and
    stuff like that i suppose, but i rarely heard of somebody using it for
    much more than mind expansion. I have had a few rough rides with
    lady salvia as well, shes a wild girl that can show you many things,
    whether you want to see them or not.

And BTW, might not want to be releasing that info about making DMT, LE keeps and eye on this board.

10. blindpanda_eric

Reputation Points:
    It definitly can be used recreationally. However, not in the way
    people expect or want. I like smoking small amounts because I
    find it relaxes me, and gives me.. not insane visuals.. but sometimes
    patterns form.. stuff like that.

11. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its much different for me i guess, i see barely anything at all unless
    i go for the balls to the wall salvia trip. Slight disturbances,
    but thats it.

12. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I normally find, everything goes 2d (like everything around me is just a painting), then I feel wind almost like theres a fan blowing at me, after that I go into a dreamy state where everything around me(the painting[​IMG]) is hard to see or take notice of and I can almost see everything im thinking of, just like the way you can see everything around you in a real dream, like that but not as strong. After all this, I wake up a bit and feel hot, sweaty and "not all there". Edited by: thegod1

13. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yea " the god " ur experience sums up mine well... anything in front of me that my eyes can see turns into " a painting" i just wish i could remeber whats going on at the time so i can enjoy it sum... i think salvia has recreational value...

I found this out ysterday as i was at teh fair.. on the way there i took a huge hit of salvia liek almost coughing and had the best trip so far the music in teh backgroud played a big role.... after that we go to the fair... and everyride looked sooo sweet no matter what it was ( cause i was still feeling treshold effects) i was pretty messed up for about 2 hours man.... then i really wanted to hit it right before a ride .. i wanted to soo bad! the only problem was taht their were cops everywhere and the only illegal thing i ahd was a pipe... so i finally got teh idea to packa hit in a empty cig.( filter and all) as i sat down in this ride called the ring of fire ( just a loop taht u go upside downin backwards a farwds..like a roller coaster loop) man was this insane!! i enjoyed looking at the rest of the fair from an upside down view...

All my friedns wanted to sit next to me cause i would make them laugh on all my trips.. it was really fun....

Later that night i continued to take htis of salvia and chillen out watching windows media player all night ( u know taht trippy as graphic art taht goes to teh beat of teh song?) i had download so techno music to go with my trips taht works great man!!!

can any of yall recommend song tight techno songs??? And can anyone give me a anserw on my DMT question? will household ammonia work as a base combined with mauritic acid?

Peace yall sorry if this si a long read

14. kaniz

kaniz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    First time I did sally, I thought I had turned into my couch, and went
    to go tell the person next to me "you can try some too" - but I was the
    only person there, so I think I was telling myself I could try some.

Then the rythem of the fan in the room started to tell me to answer your phone, which was kinda neat.

Sally can be a very jarring and startling expierence. I wouldnt do it
    in a 'social' setting (ie: club, rave, whatever) just because it is so
    jarring, and at the peak of the trip.

Mind you, music does found fucken stellar on it and for a while after the peak.

Bought 1 gram once of 10x extract and smoked most of it over the course
    of an hour and just kept myself in a constant level3-4 trip (not
    breaking through to full out of body expiernece), and was rather fun.

But, 35 bucks for ~1hour expierence + the lingerng after effects wasnt really worth it, lol.