Experiences - San Diego Acid (Probably NOT LSD)

Discussion in 'LSD' started by warandhate, May 23, 2006.

1. warandhate

warandhate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    I am a relatively experienced user of various drugs but LSD seems to be harder to obtain than most other drugs.

Anyways I have taken ACID two times before. Once a couple years ago and once last halloween. The first time I took 4 drops on the tounge and felt like he was walking on the moon. VERY FUCKED UP but no visuals to really speak of...

The second time I got his hands on some, he got 2hits of some Frankenstine tabs. Very fun very good time. The sky was replaced with a constellation map it was a muthafuckin trip. Haha swim loved it...so euphoric

A few months ago swim and his friend went on a little adventure...

Swim called a "buddy" up to get a small sack of some herb. He was informed that the "buddy" also had some "LSD". I was stoked, and bought two tabs and ate one with his partnerincrime right away. Immediately Swim tasted a very bitter taste in his mouth and noticed that this tab was quite a bit bigger than the frankenstine stuff he tried. After about 45minutes swim and his friend smoked some bowls but were only feeling a slight headchange. So we ventured out of the house and called the dealer back. He said it takes 3 hours to kick in and then really kicks your ass.

WTF? 3 hours?

About 2 hours more of waiting Swim finally was feeling more thna just a slight headchange. More energy, more explorative mindset. Swim and his friend went hiking at about 12am. It seemed like I would only get visuals when his headphones were blasting Floyd. Explored the wilderness for a couple hours and came home to come down. Very slight visuals. Trisma (usually swim dont get trisma on anything) It lasted for about 8-12hours I saw the sun come up the next day...

This trip was much different than the one on halloween. It wasnt as euphoric or visual. But the audio aspect of it was pretty cool. It was more like the first time i tried "ACID" But not as intense cuz swim only had one tab but swim think it might have been the same shit labeled as LSD.

The sandwhiched tab had a red heart on the front with circles around it and kind of a bluish color on the back of it. Tasted very bitter and didnt kick in for 3 hours. I wouldnt recommend this dose. =/

swim recently found some acid from another relatively more trusted source. Ate a sugar cube and tripped but not like the stuff I had on halloween. It was a shorter less intense trip Swim thinks it was LSD just very weak.

swim dont know if swim getting random drugs like 2c-b or 5meoblahblah but tis really annoying not knowing what the exact chem is.

Is there an easy/cheap way to test a tab to see what its got in it?

Is it likely that I will have to keep guessing and checking with his 'acid'?

Last edited: May 23, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      good question
      May 23, 2006
  2. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Well it is possible to do some field testing, the kits are for sale on numorous sites. But SWIM never tried field testing acid... SWIM reckons that your problem is more a purity problem then a problem which substance it is. And I don't know if one could test the quality of the cid by himself.

3. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    This sounds like a DOx compound. The 3 hour comeup certainly makes this seem probable. A strong bitter taste would also start alarm-bells ringing.

4. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i was told that the blotter you described (with the heart) is DOB.
    there were alot of these going around last summer.,

1. 4/5,
      the thread is not great but gdx was able to identify the blotter based on his knowledge of the blotter that is circulating the country.
      May 28, 2006
  5. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    [broken record]
    Field testing is not only possible, but advisable. As the DOB example above illustrates (and the DOI recently found posing as LSD in Florida, and that f**d-up whatever-it-is floating around in the Kootenays right now), we have entered the era where suspicion must be the norm. Just as You can no longer assume that the "rolls" You has bought are in fact composed of MDMA in whole or in part, You (generally) are not going to have any means of knowing whether what you're getting on that blotter or SweeTart is LSD, DOC, 5-Meo-AMT (yikes!) or something cooked up by the CIA (while we're playing with alphabet soup).

Some prelim info is here: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_field.shtml

From there, UTSE til you're convinced. Happy testing, and be safe.

[/broken record]

6. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That was definitely not LSD. You can tell by the bitter taste.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That definately smacks of DOB - judging from the long come-up, taste, effects on monkey. Likely a low-ball dose - so the chimp was lucky if expecting LSD. Chimp could have ended up pulling his fur out for 24 hours on a washed-out, adrenaline-soaked, anxiety-riddled bummer to beat all bummers.

I wish this clowns would have the courtesy to mark their goods as well as WalMart. That's not asking too much, is it? If they won't, then they don't give a shit about others. And they should be treated accordingly.

8. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yep. when DOx or 5meoxxx etc get out there labeled as LSD.... thats when people start going to the hospital.... and when research chems get more exposed then they already are.

plus.... I would happily eat 10 doses of LSD (no matter what dosage the doses are) because of the realtively nontoxic natuer of LSD... but if swim were to eat 10 doses of DOC or something, with each dose being about 1.5 mg, thats when things get dangerous. it could easily result in a fatal overdose. another shitty side effect of being forced to score drugs from underground and unreliable sources.