san pedro"gods kiss"

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by dragonmage, Mar 14, 2006.

1. dragonmage

dragonmage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    i heard good things about san pedro so i got some.i took 6 inches whole and removed spikes with needlenose pliars then froze it,i cut it into inch sections and down the grooves while it was frozen,it peels easier frozen then thawed i have found out.i put the chunks into a cup it will be begining to thaw out, then take a knife and chop the chunks in a cup.then put in a pan add water,the juice of a whole lemon or a couple teaspoons of concentrated lemon juice and boil on a light or medium light boil for 40 minutes.i use a tea strainer and pour it through the strainer into a bowl then press the mush with a spoon.then put the liquid in a cup and drink.the stuff is nasty,its a fight all the way keeping it down.i gaged 4 or 5 times but i toughed it out with will power and focus.i did this yesterday about 4PM around 5PM i was feeling a little good but nothing great at 6PM i was saying san pedro sucks and is a waste of money and time.i was here writing about salvia extractions from 6 till about 9PM never noticed anything more then that good feeling but nothing special.i got offline and went upstairs then i noticed the san pedro was starting to hit me hard after 4 or 5 hours of drinking it.my experiance became very physical,it reminded me of meth in how physical it is.i turned off the lights around 11PM and saw a shadow person run through the hall,turned on the light and paced around like crazy.i was fling on the san pedro like mad till around 2AM.must have for any collection!!!

:smoking: :smoking: (< :snort: :mad: :snort: (< :smoking: :smoking:

red is bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Ah you gotta love those shadow people there can sometimes be hundreds in the forest, maybe more. Then again there is a bit of a difference between joining the shadow people for a trip in the forest and having them unexpectedly tearing about your house, a sense of intrusion it not generally a pleasent one.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  3. dragonmage

dragonmage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    a quote by da vinci you have good taste,i'll try it in the woods behind my house next time,the thing that scared me at first was that the shadow person was little like a child and moving quickly like a child.a old guy that lives in my town came up to me a few years ago and was talking to me about my house and told me in the 60's a family lived in my house and there little girl got kidnapped out of the house and was found dead a few hundred yards from the house.i know now it was the san pedro messing with my head but when its happening,it seems so real.

you can learn more from nature than any book or teacher,if you merely observe (da vinci)