san pedro legal status

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by wizard warior, Aug 23, 2004.

1. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    does anyone know if its legal to ship sp cactus overseas form one country to another? the customs will probably intercept it, because of its bulky size.any advice

2. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    San Pedro is not spesificly listed as a controlled substance.The only way they would really have a case against you is if they could prove you were buying it for the purpouse of useing it as a drug. It is also quite popular and can also be found in nurserys and such. You shoulnt run into any problems shipping it.

3. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    As long as it is shipped bare root or as cuttings there is no problem. San Pedro is legal.

4. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    whats the chance of them opening it up anyway just for a smallish say 50-100gram package.the last time i ordered something form overseas a vapourizer form canada i got charged this bullshit tax cause the item was more than $80,right and i have had 'fat' envelopes delivred since then without any notice what so ever(that i am aware of anyway)and the total of them was at least $150 or more,,so go figure,, its just got to be to do with stealthyness of shipping and the luck of the draw..and also i anit bragging but i have managed to ship small amounts of cannabis to the u.s but its a risk but if you make sure theres no prints then its never going to lead its way back to you.