1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

San Pedro question:

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by DURBANS, May 6, 2005.

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 11, 2005
    I'm from Peru, but I've never done San Pedro before.

Actually, I've heard very little about the effects and most descriptions are different, but most say it makes you hallucinate.

This question is to knwo the following:

1) What will happen after you take the cactus? Effects...

2) What will do to your system as a side effect? Meaning heart issues, blood pressure, etc?

2. indjuwandjuwa

indjuwandjuwa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 5, 2004
    1 ) you will go on a ride through yourself and vieuw the world through the eyes of the cactus.

2) No realside effects.

Find a good guide if you are planning for a journey. I might be able to help you in the right direction Private message me if you are interested to get in touch with someone that might and is very likely to willingto help you get in touch with the right people.
  3. jaguarangel

jaguarangel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 10, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    The shamans in Peru use is to gain insight and healing if it is needed. Most
    psychedelics increase BP and heart rate. Each person has a unique time but
    most take 3 hours coming up then visually sparkling, increased energy to
    walk for 4 hours then gradually wearing off. 10-14 hours total time. Also it
    is better to drink the medicine half then wait an hour for the second half.