School after ecstasy?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by younglee0319, Mar 6, 2007.

1. younglee0319

younglee0319 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friend first tried ecstasy when he was 19 and within the 2 years after he probably popped at most 50 pills. He was a great student in highschool and he is wondering if he can go back to school and go to college? will the 50 pills affect his memory? thank you!

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why on Earth would MDMA usage in the past tense interfere with one's scholastic abilities in the present?

Has the person been reading government pamphlets written by "experts" with names like Dr. Humpinlegger and Nurse Soarhed who claim MDMA cause the cognitive center of the brain to run out of the ears as a gooey vapor during sleep?

As long as MDMA is not used during study times, there should not be any problem with one's continuing their education.

3. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It shouldn't do. I have taken over 200 pills over a 15 year period but still managed to get onto a Master's programme in Art History at 39 and successfully completed her MA with a 15,000 word dissertation. She did well on her exams too. This past year, she has managed to earn a very strong Distinction on a 3000 word essay she had to write that involved fairly indepth analysis of methodolgies of various architectural historians.

Think positive! It's probably not as bleak as it might first appear. ;) Just lay off the gurns whilst on the course.:crazy SWIM also swears by lots of strong coffee, salmon and eggs to make the brain sharper.

4. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
  5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Sometimes your responses dazzle me. Sure those are good sites which are good to be mentioned, but you ignore the wealth of information already here:
    1. Research and articles on ecstasy (MDMA, MDEA, MDA)
    2. Drugs Forum MDMA Section
    3. Ecstasy Image Gallery
    4. Ecstasy Forum
    5. The Drug price calculator on Ecstasy

6. younglee0319

younglee0319 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for the information guys. You guys are really helpful with your knowledge. Anymore information will be greatly appreciated!

-knowledge is power

7. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am attending Loyola in new orleans. I have taken at least 70 hits of x.
    I find that school is just as easy and good grades come with out much effort. The only think from x that could lead to bad grades is probally the hang over depressed period it ussually goes away but I find he loses interest in his major

8. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    to the OP, SWIM fucked up his first year at uni by doing too many pills, he thought he had lost his academic ability but he got a hold of himself, said "get a grip" and now he is back on track, back at uni and passing everything, granted he is in first year again but hes doing fine, you can do it if you've got the will!