1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

scraping meth pipe resin?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by srh024, Nov 3, 2006.

1. srh024

srh024 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    can swim scrape the white resin type stuff in a glass pipe and smoke it? like weed resin.....dose it do anything or is it a wast of time??:confused:

2. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I've seen a friend of my that had a long pipe, so when it got really resinated he would scrape from where your mouth goes towards the bowl, and could get a good pile of crystals. When he had the pile inside the stem near the bowl, he would just get a straw or something to push it into the bowl. Then smoke it up of course. Also, I used to put his mouth on the hole on top of the bowl and suck out of that side. By this he means he would not scrape the pipe, but light the mouthpiece/as much of the stem as possible and it will start to smoke. :D

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If one is at the point of scraping meth resin to get high maybe one should not be asking if its possible but why one is at that point of desperation

4. Danc9552003

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.

Well, meth is an addictive drug... I have scraped his weed pipe for resin when he doesn't have anything, but that doesn't mean he has a deep thought with himself about why he's so addicted. Obviously it's a personal preference for what somebody wants to do with drugs, so I don't think it's your place to try and sound all full of wisdom, ya know?

5. zerager

zerager Newbie

Reputation Points:
    fuck yeah its cleaner than what You puts in it.I washes it down with some allky evaps the alky and fire away

6. partyguy420

partyguy420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I use a straw from the quiky mart (anygas station, fast food restdraunt or coffee stand..) and cuts the end in 4 place about some plase between 1/4in and 1/8 in so that the cut looks like this + or x ab is abou this long in the straw __ and folds the tabs back, and makes it go in the dick, and hold the balls towards the ground, and the twist the straw and push down the pipe... unti its clear agin... or there is a complex wat of melting it all down the shaft(atleast my friends saws that...)

7. Danc9552003

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.

^^^ Yeah, I like this way to get his meth resin.. It's not too complex, you just gotta know EXACTLY how long to melt it or you burn it and its wasted. This method also takes quite a bit of time, but it's definetly worth it :D

8. tweakerbell

tweakerbell Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o
    well, it can be done either way. all depending on the amount of resin. if its only a small amount of resin You would be better off scrapeing if You is that desperate. if You has just got done smokin a teener or so through the pipe, I would gladly suggest melting. lol.

9. nonlinear

nonlinear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude, you don't have to scrape the resin, simply heat the pipe where it has accumulated. it will vaporize and you can inhale it. this works best with pipes of very simple design. Not sure what I am using, but a test tube with a hole poked itno the closed end works best for this. to vaporize resin accumulations near where your mouth usually us, just turn the pipe around so the 'closed' end is in your mouth.

10. die138

die138 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I said a person could put their pipe in the freezer for about 2-3 minutes, take it out, plug the hole on the bowl and blow down the stem. Supposedly, the meth will just fly off the stem and into the bowl...ready to smoke. Is there any truth to this?