1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experience Report - Se took 110mg of MDMA and didn't felt anything!

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by drugger07, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:50 AM.

1. drugger07

drugger07 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from Manchester
    This is my little trip report of my first experience I had with MDMA. I calculated the dose for me and my wife based on the online calculator (mollymeasure.com) and for me (75 Kg) it said to take 75mg and my wife (52 Kg) needed to take 70mg.

I tested my crystals previously with an extest kit and the result said: high content of MDMA.

After 1 hour 30 min we didn't feel nothing, except perhaps a bit of sweating and slightly heavy arms. So we decided to take a booster dose of 35mg. Some hours later and still no effect.

What do you think, have we taken to little? Any suggestion is welcomed!

2. Dinamic

Dinamic Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from USA
    Is that the first time you take MDMA ?
    Some people don't enjoy much from this drug, butnot feeling anything is not releastic when you take real MDMA.