Second time to Holland. Whats changed

Discussion in 'Coffeeshops' started by D.U.M.B, Aug 29, 2006.

1. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey,
    I have just booked some days from work and is planning a quick weekend break to Holland. I plan to go from friday to monday. And in those two days will defiantly be in the dam and the hague.

SWIM lived in Holland for four months last year. Only came back home earlier this year in Jan. Has anything changed over there. Laws, Amount of coffeshops, Prices on things in general etc.

I plan to have a good time and would love to meet some forum members. But basically I want to know. Holland still the nice place it was when SWIM left or has anything changed?

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Currently there's a bit of a marijuana shortage just like over in Ireland. That would seem to be a pretty significant change. I was thinking of going to Holland this summer but with the hassle involved with the terrorist scare coupled with this continental weed drought, he'll probably wait until things go back to normal.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  4. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM heard about the shortage but couldn't believe it. Still it should be easier to get it over there than anywhere else.