1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

second time

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by adultswim, Sep 6, 2004.

1. adultswim

adultswim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aug 16, 2004
    me and my friend stumbeled across around a 30 of crystal after blazing a dub then went home and smoked all the crystal in one sitting, went to my friends house and drank half a 40oz of liquer each and smoked anohter dub, and the next day i felt like shit i was nauseated andfelt short of breath. i was wondering if this always happens or if it had any thing to do wiht the weed and liquer
  2. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 5, 2004
    31 y/o
    You're just a light weight. No offence or anything, but you'll get used to it.

But, uh, if you dont know, meth and weed/alcohol are completly different. So which ever you do last, is going to over power what you did first. So maybe it was the mix of meth, bud and alcohol, but I doubt it causehalf a 40 isnt enough to even get you buzzed.
  3. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 13, 2004
    Man i drank a lot a year a go. One of the rules about not getting sick on drink is NOT TO DRINK DIFFERENT KINDS OF DRINKS. I dunno much bout drugs and all but i can imagine this rule also applies 2 drugs.