1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Opinions - Seeking Info On Vietnam Kratom?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Blaze716, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Blaze716

Blaze716 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hello All,
    I'm new to the board and especially signed up so I could get some well needed info on Kratom. I recently started trying it, and so far I've found it to be a plus. Bali has pretty much been the only kind I've tried.
    I tried to do a search on Vietnam Kratom, however didn't really find much info on it. I was wondering if anyone has tried this product, and if so, what are your thoughts on it? I've read elsewhere online that it is suppose to be stronger than Maeng Da.

So any info you could give, or a review of this kind would be much appreciated...

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Ive heard nothing but bad reviews about it from independent forums. It is only the vendors selling it (and they are some of the worst vendors ive seen) that big it up.
    I would recomend you avoid it, or at most just order a small amount to judge for yourself. If you do then make sure to write a thread on it.

While kratom probably does grow in places like Vietnam or Cambodia, which would seem obvious, i have yet to hear of a source vendor there who is supplying kratom to vendors. Usually anyone with access to something like kratom will set up shop and make a fortune on the open market. The fact that there does not seem to be anyone doing this in those locations makes me think that the people selling it are pulling a fast one by sticking the name on what is probably just some poor quality indonesian kratom.

The fact that the people selling it are vendors that should be avoided makes me think its total BS marketing.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  3. Blaze716

Blaze716 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was sort of thinking the same thing. I'm not sure though, why these people would go as far as to say that it's more powerful than Maeng Da. that's a pretty bold statement.

I will certainly write my own review if I do decide to get some. And will def take your advice as to not buy much at first...

4. Amazing Jeans

Amazing Jeans Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It's fairly obvious why they would say it's stronger than Maeng Da........so that people buy it from them. :)

I don't know for sure but I would be about 98% certain it's marketing BS like our good man Ian says above.