Seroquel to help opiate withdrawals?

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by RonArtest, Apr 22, 2007.

1. RonArtest

RonArtest Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    Hello. For the past 2 weeks, My been on a MAJOR opiate bender. 25 5mg vikes, 25 100mg Darvons, 65 5mg Percs, and about 100 4mg Dilaudids. On top of that he's been potentiating with He's been shooting the dilaudids to the point where he cant find anymore veins. Well, after a hell of a binge last night, he realized he now has NOTHING but TWO 4mg dilaudids left, and will not be in to see a doctor until Monday afternoon. It is Saturday evening right now. He has access to diphenhydramine, neurontin, and methocarbamol and seroquel, but nothing else! He is not able to take loperamide due to medical problems with constipation. What is he to do, friends?

Also should mention, hes been potentiating every dose with GFJ, Tagamet, and Diphenhydramine.

Any advice is appreciated, and I'll be sure to forward the info to him!

PS. What kind of withdrawals can he expect? Hellish, be ridden ones, or minor discomfort? His past withdrawals havent been TOO bad (except an oxy/xanax one last june), but they also havent been after this bad of a binge.

2. RonArtest

RonArtest Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    Well all is well, went to ER and got some dilaudids to hold me over.

3. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It's hard to give advice about running out of opiates.

4. Wflash

Wflash Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Though it seems you got your problem solved anyway, the answer is - no idea. The pharmaceuticals you lucky Yanks have access to are another world. On SWIM's planet it's smack, methadone, fentanyl, dihydracodeine, tramadol or feck-all.

*Sigh*

So SWIM can't really guage your two weeks in terms of his own understanding of rattling come-downs.

Any time you need another helpful post like this you just let me know.

5. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Well we might have access to alot of pharmaceuticals here in the states but that doesn't mean we have EASY access to them you have to understand.

6. Matt The Funk

Matt The Funk Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Exactly. It's mostly places near the border, or if you know dealers with crooked docs or someone has extra medication.