Sex and cannabis?!?!

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by CABS205, Jun 15, 2005.

1. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Okay, this is a weird question anyway....My coworker and I are really good friends. We started messing around about three weeks ago. Her and her boyfriend (open relationship) broke up last night. She took a bunch of pills and we smoked together. Is it normal, to want to have sex when you're that messed up??? Or what? I felt like I was taking advantage of her because normally, we will have sex...but, she's a little iffy about things...

Weird question, help appreciated:)

2. Josh

Josh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Simple answer: weed makes you horny

sometimes [​IMG]

3. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Definetly normal to want sex on weed. Enhances sensations and thoughts, and gives you that tingly feeling down there. [​IMG]

However, too much weed over a period of time will have an adverse effects, as it makes you lazy and lowers sex drive.

4. DragonShroom

DragonShroom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    I always feel horny after smoking. Plus everything feels 100 times better, making me want to have sex.

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    That's bullshit. Where did you hear that?

6. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Whats wrong liam never smoked so much weed all u wanted 2 do was sit on ur couch and watch tv even though ur girlfriend is over?! Ill admit happens 2 me i dont want sex cuz sometimes im 2 lazy or tierd. Most when i smoke all day then by night my eyes weigh 700 pounds.

7. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    lol i donno about the sex drive thing, but i read somewhere that chronic weed use lowers the mans sperm count. Could this lead to lower sex drive...?mmmm perhaps. Of course there has been so much documentation, journals, studies, etc etc. written about the effects of cannabis, pro and con, who can really beleive any of that stuff anymore. They got studies to contradict studies, propaganda to negate propaganda, on both sides of the arguement. Anyway, i think that most people who enjoy weed, enjoy sex on weed. I know it makes me uber horny. I havent had a toke in ages, think ill get me some this weekend[​IMG]

8. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Weed does temporarily lower your sperm count. However, this does not lower your sex drive. What happens is that weed lowers testosterone levels, thereby causing a drop in libido. This effect is mainly only noticed with regular to heavy use.

Markdahman, I'm with you on the laziness. When I get stoned with the girls sometimes you just don't want to move. That's when you get them to do the work [​IMG]

Ughhh I'm done for the night guys...shaking pretty bad coming down from a lot of vicodin. Is that normal?

9. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Don't worry about taking advantage of her, just plow away and have a good time![​IMG] If you worry about taking advantage you won't get laid.

I have heard it said that weed can sometimes give rise to big boners. All the better to bang her with!

10. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Weed can put me in-the-mood. The mood for Life, for Love, for Fun, and (oh yes, of course) sex.

One thing about getting High: It's great if you have something Fun to do (and, in this instance),with someone Fun to be with. My Dream Days include, a cool, sunny day at the Beach . . .A picnic at the Park . . . A meal at my favorite restaurant, talking tomy Best Friend . . . An hour, plopped out on the floor, playing Slot Cars with my Nephew . . . Seeing aMovie for the first time, with a Friend who has seen it 6 times.. . . . . A special, hot, playfulnight in the Bedroom.

These are ALL Great things to do. These are some occasions that a Blast of THC just makes alot Better. When I am planning to do one of them, I stoke the Fire with a healthy dose of Marijuana. Then "everything feels 100 times better" just as nachoguy truly put it.

The normally pretty-good Time is transformed. As I am there, happily living through this Pleasantry, I am charged with compassion. I remember that this Time, right NOW, is one of my Dreams for a Perfect day.

Being High allows me to make this Time a Sacred few minutes. Out of Gratitude for being allowed to have this Fun, I keep the Time as Positive as I can. After all, we are Both here to have a Good Time. Then "everything feels 100 times better" . . . Wow! My Dream is happening Right Now. This IS as good as I knew it would be.

This also works in the Bedroom. An hour or so Before Dinner, I fuel-up. We have a playful time eating Dinner, savoring each taste. Beautiful, memorable music, to help create the Mood. Then, over the next couple hours,there is a Dirty Secret, my Date(which will come True soon). The Conversation is amplified and excited. We talk about Fun things that have happened. One after another, we re-live Fun times. (except, not about our upcoming Date). This is my Favorite foreplay. Then .. ."everything feels 100 times better" . . . . .

Thank you, God, for making marijuana, so I can use it to (further) Brighten up some of the Best days of my little Life. Marijuana puts the Zing in already-Fun times. My little Life becomes a little Bigger.Edited by: Solidly-here