1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

SEX and cocaine

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by Laetitia20, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Laetitia20

Laetitia20

Reputation Points:
    This is the best combination with sex: Cocaine

It surprised me that there wasn't a topic about this allready!

Did you guys ever had sex on coke? and, was it a good experience?

I stopped using any drugs half a year ago, and when i'm writing this i feel very very sorry....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I havn't tried sex on coke, it's still on my want list. But if you can handle extreme experiences, here's another ultimate kick: sex on LSD. I have never ever experienced anything that comes even close to the intensity of sex on acid. But I can only recommend it to people which are mentally very stable and if at least one of them is an experienced tripper.

Please tell me about sex on coke. What makes it special? What is it like?

3. Hollywood

Hollywood Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    When I was doing coke, sex was very good. Of corse I injected it. It made me a monster in bed. For some reason it makes you sex crazy. But be warned if you do to much, sex is out of the question. I know a lot of people will say I'm sick, but my wife was bi, so you can imagine.............................

4. Val Heed

Val Heed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ask your wife to rub it on herself. I did it was amense!

5. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes,if you do too much coke then your appetite for sex is gone,for me atleast.But,if ya got a nice stash,it's always fun to have chicks that are cokeheads around.heh heh

6. MSands20

MSands20

Reputation Points:
    freeyayo hit me up sometime on MSands20 on instant message if you get a chance

7. BongZiLLa

BongZiLLa

Reputation Points:
    all wayz had a hard time get that shit up maybe its just me

8. Lawzie B

Lawzie B

Reputation Points:
    sex an coke = the best orgasm a girl could EVER have!!!

Lawz

9. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person.

Reputation Points:
    If you're going to have sex, HAVE sex!

If you're going to do Cocaine, DO coke.

,,, but don't mix them!

It's as easy to blame a "bad" encounter on a drug as it is to attribute a "good" experience to it.

In my opinion, it (drugs) tears your attention away from the WHOLE person that you are sharing yourself with.

Isn't THAT what sex is REALLY all about?

So, if you're going to experience a "state of mind" by way of chemical enhancement, then do it, but if you're going to "share yourself" then (in my opinion) you're reaching for a higher level of enlightenment that is only diminished if you deliberately confuse it with other experiences (ie drugs).

10. Rifter

Rifter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have only recently started to use coke, i have only snorted it. I have done it maybe 10 or 15 times, and have used maybe 2 or 3 8 balls worth since i started 2 months ago. That said i have had sex on coke 2 times(well with 2 girls, first girl only did it once, 2nd turned into a all night coke/sex binge), both times i was the only one using it my partner was sober. Both times i did 2 big fat rails(call it a quarter gram or so)right before and that was the first time i had done it that day so i was really high when i was doing it. It is sweet, awesome, i really cant explain it, i could last forever and the girls were going crazy, i didnt get tired, i felt like i had enough energy to go all night. I would like to explain how it felt but i really cant, you would have to do it, i would reccomend it for sure. When i finally did orgasm it felt like i was going to die, so much pleasure i almost passed out. The 2nd time it turned into a all night coke/sex binge for me, was doing rails every hour and having sex right after, the girl didnt mind because she said it was awesome. However like im sure you have been told when you have done a half gram or a gram it can get hard to get it up sometimes so i would reccomend having sex the first time you do a rail that day for the best results, i hope that made sense and i hope that helped, if you have any qyestions feel free to ask.

Rifter

11. aerogel

aerogel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I never tried sex and coke, but it's also in my "to do" list!

It seems fantastic, and I must try it!

Can I snort it? What is the best way to take coke without using neddles? I hate neddles...

12. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The best method would be to crush it up into a fine powder,line it up,and snort it.If you and your girl are both doing coke,then you can line it up off her stomach or wherever you want.Then hit that pussy up,woooooweeeeeeeee!

13. aerogel

aerogel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    :)

14. realitybias

realitybias Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    the best ever is taking a big hit of some cooked up<>crack and exhale when you gonna bust WOW the best ringher ever

15. TwoSteppin

TwoSteppin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Balling or the act of vaginally inserting cocaine can be a goodfeeling for both partners too.

16. ibbjamin

ibbjamin

Reputation Points:
    Although sex can be enjoyed by itself, there is no doubt that certain drugs can enhance it. If a loving couple takes drugs and has mind blowing sex not capable without mind-expanding drugs, their love may become intensified. This love can carry over to sober sex and life in general. Therefor, I don't think coke + sex, or any other sex + drug combo that not abused can cause problems to a relationship; it can only enhance it.

17. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    ibbjamin:as the character of apsychoactive experience can be very egocentric, it can just as well created a distance between partners, duringsex on drugs. This can easely flow into normal sexlife. Another possibility: with psychedlics the trip will be greatly intesified by sex. This can get out of hand. Athough these situations are not common and I would choose a combo of drugs and sex in a heartbeat, it is not impossible, that it can cause problems.

18. manda

manda

Reputation Points:
    Chasin'- You outta see what the guy cokeheads will do for the sh%t! It's really incredible. (I couldn't resist that)

19. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The only thing I've done for coke when I was kinda desperatewas help clean my friends house! We were up all night cleaning the whole house,but I didnt mind cuz really there was nothing else better to do and I was high as f**k!

20. manda

manda

Reputation Points:
    Was joking about guy cokeheads.