sex and drugs

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by tumadachi, Dec 22, 2004.

1. tumadachi

tumadachi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wat effect does metamphetamine have with sex[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. tumadachi

tumadachi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The

effect metamphetamine has the brain and body ,also lungs...

3. jack

jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never tried meth but would like to. Many say it isn't as good as cocaine, others dissagree. Meth lasts longer and is cheaper but harder to find for occasional users without a regular supplier. The steet scene sells coke (crack) because of the profitmade when you keep coming back for more. Cocaine, which is a horny drug for me, affects others differently. Meth is probably the same way, you have to see how it affects you.

4. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never had sex on meth, but I am guessing it would be similar to sex on coke. Like jack said drugs affect people differently. Do you like having sex on other stimulants? Then you'll probly like it on meth. All I know is it's the best on coke...with that thought in mind,I would also like to hear what everyone thinks about sex on meth... -K

5. tumadachi

tumadachi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    aint that right wasted and the time of your life,,well i lived that life and it sure was wasted oh well,i have watched many friends on meth and after 2 days they seem to drift or go hard out hunting for more,2of my friends and their paRTNERS SMOKE METH AND GET BORED MUST BE GOOD cause they end up pregnant and god how i feel for these babys ive had sex with other stimulants. but never felt as good as these young ones,who cant take care of their many kids ..........boredom and so meth ...wow...or meth and the boredem....then sex

6. testodan

testodan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I haven't tried meth but from what he has heard/read wouldn't be good for sex but look at this from erowid;
    POSITIVE
    • increased energy and alertness
    • decreased need for sleep
    • euphoria
    • increased sexuality
    NEUTRAL
    • excessive talking
    • weight loss
    • sweating
    • visual & auditory hallucinations (hearing voices)

7. morrison

morrison Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim loves sex and all things sexual on both coke and meth. On meth there have been times that getting hard has been more difficult than others while at the same time other times it is harder to cum resulting in long lasting hot sex sessions. Also I would say one's inhibitions seem to fade away on meth.