Sex on Klonapin/Clonazepam

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by ~lostgurl~, Nov 22, 2006.

1. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    In the past I had very rarely taken Clonazepam alone (as in not in combination with any other medications and/or drugs) But I recently took 3 X 0.5mg Clonazepam without combining it with anything else and had at least 8 orgasms in the following 4 hours. Has anyone else experienced this heightened sexual arousal from Clonazepam? Or any other Benzo for that matter?

The only other things SWIM can put it down to is maybe the anxiety from methamphetamine withdrawal (1 week later) or maybe she is just getting her (natural) sex drive back from quitting amphetamines, and I am at the age that is apparently the "sexual peak" for females, if this is the case I am going to enjoy quitting meth alot more then she thought she would!

Anybody with similar experiences out there?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  2. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah, kpin will make You horny, swim gets a steel hard on every time he takes alot of kpin. ;)

3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I get no particular sexual boost on clonazepam, but he really gets very little of anything... he's been taking it for years. He does enjoy the relaxation from Ativan a lot, but no sex boost there either...

Hard to see why it would offer better sex, unless one tends to be nervous during the sex act or something :).

4. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    that doesn't explain the masti orgasms though, cause it would be weird to get nervous about having a masti! I could just be at her sexual peak, she likes that idea better....... no drugs required.....

5. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, I could also be considered at her sexual peak at age 42 but Klonipin only makes her sleepy. Now Buspar, on the other hand, lowers the orgasmic threshold, making it easier for SWIM, and others, to have orgasms (not that it's needed but very nice anyway). Buspar works on dopamine and is considered an anti-anxiety medication and Klonipin falls into this same category. Buspar can cause drowsiness as well but not as much as Klonipin. You very well could be getting your sex drive back because stimulants tend to mess up the sex drive of male and females. Since stimulants act on dopamine, they initially seem to boost sex drive but then it's all down hill. I wouldn't worry, just enjoy the peak years. I know I am.