1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Sex on Morphine?

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by LouRead, Mar 9, 2010.

1. LouRead

LouRead Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Does anyone have any feedback of sex on morphine? SWIM can easily get horny while on oxycodone and heroin and can last for one hell of a time, so now SWIM is curious if the same goes for morphine (which he has never tried). I checked online, and got information on how it reduces sexual libido over extended use (like most other opiates), but does anyone have any personal or factual information on how a sexual encounter will be on morphine?

2. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Well, heroin is actually converted into morphine in the brain. It's really the morphine that gets one high, maybe some 6-MAM is thrown in there too. I would suspect that heroin and morphine would be somewhat similar.

3. mickey_bee

mickey_bee Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Agreed, swiy will last for a long time, and possibly not be able to climax, but overall, expect a similar experience to sex on heroin, though maybe with an easier ability to climax.

4. diamondmike

diamondmike Newbie

Reputation Points:
    57 y/o Male
    I heard that some of the pain medications ruin sex drive so you have to be careful and even moreso if you have a hot female with you at the time.

5. Mr.Bliss

Mr.Bliss Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM has had sex on poppy pod tea numerous times, which is essentially codiene and morphine, so SWIM will share some of his experiences.

SWIM says that having sex on morphine is quite pleasureable! Though, it is very hard to get erected but once you get up and start going you can go on for practically ever, SWIM's girlfriend has had a bunch of one when SWIM has taken poppy pod tea. It is possible to climax but it will take awhole lot of effort SWIM will you that. SWIY would be covered in sweat from the amount force and speed needed to do it, in the end though SWIM must say its one of the most amazing feelings to ever experience.

SWIM recommends SWIY to try it sometime, if your up for it, takes quite a lot of physical fitness.

Have fun! ;)

6. soXamor

soXamor Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    SWIM is a 21 year old female and can come close to climax on opiates but loses it everytime.

7. midnightcast

midnightcast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM is the horniest type of person out there but opiates can put him out of sexual need for weeks if he has them for that long. Sex and masturbation.

8. Apradavra4

Apradavra4 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM was a serious opiate addict for years. And with sex on opiates, the desire just isnt there anymore, this may have been due to addiction more so than just the drugs. During college I had the most beautiful and sexy girlfriend a guy could ask for. The whole town wanted to be fucking her but i wasnt. I just didnt care.

Also on opiates, for guys, you can get rock solid, but cannot orgasm. This can be both fun and frusterating. SWIM will say there were some females who thought SWIM was a stallion in bed, when in all reality, SWIM only came 1 time, not 5.