Sex on Psychedelics

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by fatal, Apr 5, 2006.

1. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For those of us who use them... have you ever tried sex on psychedelics,did you enjoy it and which is the best you have tried? Personally I do and found mushrooms alone and with morning glories to be awesome... 4-ho-dipt is also damn good in my experience but not as good as the natural...

2. xk88

xk88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    All of them. I mean, when you are trippin balls, its a little weird - you dont want the other person melting etc, and your brain can definitely be in aweird place - but I think it's always great. I think I've got in alittle bit of a bad habit wanting to go for that experience too often - it really can be habit forming. I would say tryptamines are better than phens, but can go in a weird direction more easily

3. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It can be a wonderful experience when you share it with a really beloved person, it can be a good way to strengthen an already healthy relationship.

Otherwise sex by itself is already a godamn good thing ;-)

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I say sex on psychodelics can be the most amazing experience of his/her life. It can also be a very upsetting experience. Things look very different while tripping and sometimes can be repulsive, to say the least. Like any trip it depends on your true feelings of the person and your mind set going into the trip.

5. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    good answer brother.

i consider psychedelics a sacred thing. Sex, when had with someone you truly love is also sacred.
    combining the two can be (and for me has been) the key to some truly amazing mystical experiences.

I have had sex on 2c-c and mdma numerous times and although it felt good it was never spectacular.
    When i had sex on LSD at a time in my life when i was madly in love with the person i was having sex with, it turned out to be an experience that i cannot recreate to this day.
    Like making love to love/god/her/yourself.
    too hard to explain but i defintely recomend it.

6. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i know exactly what you are talking about and that was basically what theinspiration for this thread was. it does defy explanation... honestly...