Shitting on E?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Black_Eyes, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Black_Eyes

Black_Eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It seems like every time SWIM (and his friends) pops a pill or 2, they all have to shit, when it starts to kick in. It's also a sloppy one, Sorry for being graphic. It's not just one roll that does that to them. A few differt rolls that are going around do this to them. Is this normal for you guys also????

(< :eek: ;) :D :crazy

2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    MDMA causes serotonin release in the GI tract as well as in you's brain. This can result in the effect You describes and probably accounts for the nausea some people experience with MDMA.

3. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    Not to mention, some pressed pills can be cut with baby laxatives... which could explain why.

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIJ has never heard of this: Roughly where is You in the world and does You have any further data?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  5. HandyMan81

HandyMan81 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    its funny where e.t lives. People think that what they bought is shit because it doesnt make them shit.Its like a priority to feel the shitfit for testing the quality of the Drug they aquired. Too much info and false statements here where e.t is settled. For the last time, jaws clenching and urge too shit are mostly signs of bad dope.

6. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    SWIK had to work for some not so nice people for a while compressing pills.

To increase weight, and of course, increase profit, many thigns where added to the pills.

Without giving away too much information, SWIK resides in the west coast of Canada, in the Thompson Oakanogan area.

Baby laxatives, Baking soda, and baking powder where common elements to add as binding agents, and fillers to the pills.

7. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    SWIm has experienced baby laxatives as a cutting agent in a few different substances in his lifetime. The pros are that its dosed for babies so it has little if any effect of a full grown adult, and is usually flavored grape or something which makes drips after insufflation more pleasant! Cons i dont know besides the fact that its a cutting agent and makes the substance less pure nothing SWIM rather likes it as a cut.

8. HandyMan81

HandyMan81 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    but before You gets it, its cut and cut and cut etc. etc.

9. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a pretty shit pretty regular on the come up. Its a religious experience :D

10. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Now that you mention it-- that has often happened to SWIM! He thinks its cleansing!:confused: The same with other PEAs too.

11. Amisten

Amisten Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    SAme here. Never really thought about it untill now but it seems that it happens every time I take MDMA.

12. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Amisten, read the rules, self incrimination is not allowed, please make use of SWIM.

Swim sometimes gets the urge when he has had some pills and is out, sometimes its just gas but you do feel better after a dump. I do't think the use of laxative as a filler is as wide spread as people seem to think. There are lots of other things that can be used that will have a lesser affect so why would they use laxative. Even better why don't they make a smaller pill with no shit in it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2006
  13. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    You didn't take it, SWIM(Someone Who Isn't Me) did, or your lab rat, or your kakadoo.
    Read the rules about self incrimination:https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

14. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    as mentioned in many of the above posts, baby lax are used to cut pills... but also think about the possible amphetamine that may also be in ur e, not just mdma. that is a possiblity

15. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I do not have poopy issues with MDMA or methylone, but they are stimulents so it is not suprising that some people might.

16. jouni

jouni Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    That is what I have been thinking too.As many here say,laxatives are used as a cut, but in swims opinion not so often, and not in active quantitatives.
    He thinks it is more about CNS properties of e,amph,coke..etc,which all make swim to shit when consumed.Swim thinks that the CNS thing is also mentioned somewhere in the forum earlier.

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, amphetamine can increase metabolic rate - which is what they are generally used for. This would mean that peristalsis would be affected and increased. Easy words? Speed can make ya poo yer pants.

18. Choctaw

Choctaw Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    personally, swim never has to release the demons until a day or two after he has taken the e.. but when that does happen, it isn't pleasant at all..sure some of u swiy(s) can relate...

19. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Here's an idea: when I take the E, does he chew a lot of gum? Gum has lots of artificial sweeteners, which are known to have laxative effects if the dosage is large enough.

20. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have found from experience that taking MDMA and/or E pills almost always causes SWIM to empty her bowels (which was actually quite pleasant); I think this is because of the combined effect of MDMA's tendency to relax the muscles as well as its stimulant effects; but SWIM never considered the possibility that it could also be due to laxitives being used as an additve.