1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting Marinol

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by boy162000, Sep 24, 2006.

1. boy162000

boy162000

Reputation Points:
    SWIM searched the engine, so to speak, and did not find anything pertaining to the injection of the prescription drug Marinol. Now, understand, even my reckless friend SWIM does not even know where s/he would obtain Marinol or even if it's injectable. As an intellectual excercise, though, and to settle a bet, is Marinol injectable?:confused:

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:
    Marinol, which is a synthetic THC analogue, is supplied dissolved in vegetable oil. Injecting vegetable oil can hardly be advised to SWIM.

3. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That would fuck you up.

4. boy162000

boy162000

Reputation Points:
    Ah. I had no idea it came in that form. In that case, I win the bet. :)