1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - Shooting Molly

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Mainlin3, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Mainlin3

Mainlin3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I just did a fat shot of some near pure MDMA i tested it myself and didnt check if it was safe to shoot molly before i did it so i just thought id be safe and ask to make sure ill be all good

2. Willyzh

Willyzh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I've done it a few times and it feels awesome but I never checked to see if it was safe either.

But then again I have shot a bunch of stuff that was much worse than molly I believe.

Honestly though I think if it was going to hurt you it would do it in the first few minutes or pretty quick.

3. Mainlin3

Mainlin3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    cool thanks thats what i was thinking but it never hurts to check

4. rickster999

rickster999 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sh...drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168519 I would advise that you come here first next time before injecting. There is an old saying "Don't put the cart before the horse". Be good. edit for below: I just went to the forum, clicked on Ecstasy & MDMA. Then I just clicked on the first box on the left and scrolled to injections and selected. Tons of threads. I picked this one because it shows that it's unnecessary to inject MDMA and can be counter-productive actually.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  5. babalooj

babalooj Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o Male from New York, U.S.A.
    How do you feel from that? I never thought that was possible, as i have never heard about anyone doing that before

6. Ghetto_Chem

Ghetto_Chem Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    As rickster has already shown, this thread topic has been covered more than once before...

Is injecting MDMA worth it? Plugging? Snorting?
    Does anyone know what injecting pure, crystal mdma is like?
    Never,ever inject MDMA
    Going to slam ecstasy for the first time

And more theres more...

Most people who have tried the route say that its just not the same as taking it orally or even snorting it. From my experience MDMA is best taken orally or sublingually. This may be because some of the MDMA is metabolized into MDA, most of which is predominantly the S isomer (S-MDA) when taken this way. S-MDA is (to dumb it down a bit) almost identical in feeling to MDMA but different in a few ways and shorter acting. It helps give the experience what it lacks in the other ROA's.

(Look at PIHKAL for more info on S-MDA, or my thread
    Theory on the differences between MDA experiences.)

So in the end IV may be alright, but for the amount of damage it does to your body its best to just stick with oral. Plus one day you may get a batch that isn't pure mdma or not mdma at all (which is very likely) and have a horrible reaction.

-GC

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  7. profesor

profesor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Colorado, U.S.A.
    You have left out plugging, which from all accounts I've read, seems to be superior (smaller dosage needed, longer duration, even some reports of greater intensity)
    I'm assuming this is simply because you haven't tried it, and don't like anything done this ROA.
    Not having any personal experience myself, this might not be a safe assumption. I'd be interested to read any reports on injecting vs plugging, specifically.

8. Ghetto_Chem

Ghetto_Chem Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Sorry to forget this route, I have nothing against it and have tried Kava Extract in this fashion. (Which I later regretted, the thread of that experience is on this site.) But ya I'm one of the last people to hate on anal fun lol.

I was just talking from my experience since I havent tried it personally I cant say. I too have heard that plugging is a great way to go but haven't for a number of reasons. Mainly because it would be hard for me to pull off in the settings that I usually use MDMA in. Plus I'm just a little weary after my experience with the kava being so painful. And also MDMA is something that I cherish and save for perfect moments, so I'm more likely going to go with the way that I know works. "If it aint broke don't fix it." Type of mentality.

I'd say this ROA is much safer than IV, but it sounds like it bypasses alot of the metabolization that happens. Which may be bad for the reason listed above (MDA) but also may be a good thing since there is a theory that some of the neurotoxicity of mdma comes from its other metabolites.

One more thing is that Rectal is not going to be longer lasting, but actually shorter since it hits the bloodstream quicker and peaks quicker, therefore drops quicker. A few experience reports I read say that its shorter, but overall better experience.

I'm interested in trying some day but just not any time soon.

-GC

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  9. Tihkalite

Tihkalite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I can assure you it works very very good! Someone just split 1/3rd of a gram into 3 equal 1/2CC 28ga insulin size syringes and only 2 in it was miraculous for them! The second made them toss their cookies but other then that not much else compares.

10. zenchicken

zenchicken Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from earth
    I would advise against injecting, however, if you are absolutely certain on doing it anyways, I would reccomend a thin-layer chromatography analysis if there is such a service available to you (some countries do offer this type of drug testing). Simple reagent tests could miss contaminants.

This being said, I really don't see the need to inject MDMA.

11. SoFaKing

SoFaKing Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I have experimented with lots of drugs before ever using IV. Its funny because I was always afraid of needles growing up then back in 2009 I got a job as a phlebotomist. 2014 was my first time using a needle on myself. I tried Heroin thru IV and molly the same night. Molly can be done just make sure you follow proper steps to IV and start off with a .1g or .2g to be safe. I love doing it IV style because for me it hits you harder and it dont last nearly as long like when you eat it. I don't like rolling for hours and hours because I have responsibilities So it's perfect for me. Another plus to IV for me is you don't crash and come down hard And its easier to fall asleep on. Be safe

Tags: