1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Short acting opium tea ?

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by Equality, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Equality

Reputation Points:
    Nov 23, 2005
    39 y/o
    Today swim tried something, he had some dried papaver somniferum giganteum pods with the seeds still in them.

He removed the seeds, then in a coffee blender ground them op until they where almost powder.

Took 5gram of the powder, put this in a empty bottle, added 300ml (1cup) water of 75-80 degrees and started shaking..

Added some lemon juice, and shaked it every 10-15 minutes for 1 hour.

Then he drank it.

At 4:00 he drank the liquid and at 4:30 he started feeling something, a kind of heavy feeling.. somewhat sedated

the feeling grew a little stronger and he had some itching but at 6:00 it started to fade away and a half hour later he is just a bit slow but the feeling is almost completely gone..

He has done morphine before, only once 2 x 30mg but that was over a month ago.

Did he did something wrong making the tea, or was 5gram a very very mild dose?
  2. dude

dude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 3, 2006
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds a little weak to me. Swim just started making tea a couple weeks ago, he used 10 crushed medium to big pods the first time. He said it was an intense morphine like buzz that lasted a few hours. But since then he said that he uses around 5 pods. He took all his pods and crushed them in a blender. He stores the crushings/powder in a plastic container. He adds 5 heaping teaspoons to a glass of hot water. (one nice teaspoon closely equals 1 pod) Swim said that he doesn't see a reason for you to take the seeds out first. They don't hurt anything. If anything, they may add a little more goodies. He stirrs and lets it steep a while, then filters it through a strong cloth. (T shirt or wash clothe works great) My problem though is the taste. He said that he would rather lick a dogs ass hole. Swim says that he is looking for a way to extract the opiods or a way to cook this tea down to minimize the amout swallowed. Any idea's out there? If so, I'll tell him.
  3. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 13, 2004
    I had some poppy tea last weekend. After the harvesting was done SWIM boiled the left overs and let it simmer etc. and had some tea from it. Was a nice stoned/sedated feeling off it. Not too strong just fine. I will be sampling the harvested OPM this weekend. Can't wait