Should I do salvia divinorum again?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by oggy, Oct 21, 2005.

1. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I tried glue/gas before and it gave me the same nasty trip that salvia gave me that everyone wasn't real and it was the END.

Done the glue when I was 13 and had that bad trip and it freeked me out for years. Ihad bad flashbacks and was really paranoid, just as i was getting better I went and smoked salvia[​IMG]not knowing the effect andI had a panic attack. That was it, this time it wasthe real END. I held on to my best mate begging for him to be real and holding onto him as hard as could.

It was the scariest, loneliest feeling in the word,I was terrified and it freeks me out to this day. I have had panic attacks after this for about a year but non in the last 2 years and I feel a lot better.

One day I might have to try it again justto get over my worries or I might be like this for the rest of my life.

Do you think I should try it again? My only fear is this trip becoming real. Would taking valium help me for my next salvia trip?

2. blindpanda_eric

blindpanda_eric Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    You really have to be prepared. Having a previous bad trip makes
    this even more important. Do not think about the previous
    trip. Valium may help.

3. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dont worry man i happened to me in my first experiences too.. u just got to understand that i changes ur persceptive of the things around u and u slip into thsi wierd state of mind.. its also teh physical feeling taht plays apart ofit.. i found taht before i hit ti i asked th salvia god to bless me with its powers and what not and not not throw me against teh wall.. and thing went great.. i stayed fine and noted teh effetcs as they happened... once u get teh hang of it power u can do whenever and not freak out and just enjoy teh happiness and how wondeful thinsg seem... oh and music si teh shit when ur high off of it.. btu if u listen to music w/o knowin teh possible effects ti can really trip u out.. its pretty funny tho.. when it happend teh bad trips i found my self laughing at how scared i got taht i would have my life back or get back to reality...also u sweat balsl for sum reason when u have a bad trip.. i guesse it teh fear or nervousness taht does that...

Idk if the amount u smoek has anything to do with it... btu if ur with a friends and are relax and well prepared u can have a fun as ride.. i found that ridng in a car when hitting it and listening to ur favorite sound sends u into total blissfulness and laughter ha ha... so once u learn her powers u wont be scraed of salvia... in fact sumtimes i feel teh bad trip thing coming on the trance liek state but i fight it and laugh liek "ha ha not goin to happen"

Sumtimes u dont notice or arent paying attention and u slip into teh trance..

so the all i can say is pray to teh salvia goddess and ask her for her mercy and for u to ahve fun and enjoy her gift.. then things will be full sailng every hit after that.. ull see its true powers the tight as physical feeling

I love salvia amn!

4. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Well maybe try other hallucinogeons first, or a low dose and slowly work ur way up with 5x extract, totally up to u, listen to the sense in your head though

5. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Yeah the time I done it I had a late night out the night before and had no sleep. I can handle most drugs/hallucinogeons well but only after a few drinks.A drink seems to give me the confidence to take drugs it takes the edge away.

Would maybe a few glasses of wine and say 20mg of valium chill me out enough to try it again? Or could that have a evil effect with the salvia?

6. blindpanda_eric

Reputation Points:
    Thats the thing, Sd is like no other drug. Actually, you may find
    out that Sd is not for you. It truly doesn't mean anything if you
    don't like a Sd trip, its not the intensity that makes it like no
    other. Sd is a Atypical Psychedelic Hallucinogen.
    Perspective fluctuations, dreamlike hallucinations, and extreme insight
    into those effects cause seriously scary situations. I suggest
    you have someone with you if you try Sd again, because those effects
    definitly could cause you to do something very out of character and
    dangerous.

As far as taking valium or drinking to calm the effects.. It would
    work. However, usually calming the effects means there is no
    effects at all. With Salvia, usually you have either a very
    insane trip or a very calm trip. Calm trips are usually just
    relaxing, no visuals, no real effects other than calming and
    relaxing. Insane trips are the ones that Sd is know for, the
    breakthroughs.

7. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Its just that trapped feeling that i dont like, likeEVERYTHING in closed on me into a small tunnel. Not nice if your claustrophobic[​IMG]

8. blindpanda_eric

Reputation Points:
    Ahh, yea.. That feeling happens often. I've realised that
    alot of trips are metaphors for the current situations. While
    this might not work, try tripping outside, it should allow you to feel
    more free. Still, thats characteristic of a Salvia trip. I
    like that part of it. I like feeling trapped.

9. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Hmmm, Its not just the trapped feeling that gets to me,its ITthe END full stop. That kind of freeks me out. Its not just the end for me its the end for eveything and eveyone.

10. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What happends is teh thinag round u get to look liek one background.. it so hard to explain but it happens sumtimes when i do it alone.. i forget its happening tho.. liek i said man just chill teh fuck out and ask for lady salvias mercy upon u before u hit it.. it not really that complicated to take valium... u just ahve to chill out and know whats gunna happen cause i dont think it changes really.. its really easy to control u just have to find out first.. swim always hits salvia in teh mourning liek 2 misn before hsi school bus rolls up.. he gets on sits down and chills while his body is tranquilized... i recomend listening to music.. all ur thoughts or consioucness and teh tranquilizing feeling are all impacted by teh music.. ur thoughts wil go with teh beat and sumtimes it feels as if what the peole are saying is u thinking.. its wierd i guesse cause the headphones are so close to ur ears

Salvia relaxes u calms u and puts u ina happy mood.. i feel it sets my night or mourning and i find myself only doin it once a day i feel tahts all i need for sum reason...

Just dotn fucking be scared amn tahst all i can say.. be calm and hti it.. sit tilla nd try to nto focus in one position.. thsi si wat cause teh bad trips.. if u stare at sumthin ull forget who u are and get stuck in taht position for awhile this amkes u freakout ( its all th tranquilizer part taht does this).. i havent yet found out what make u see shit with ur eyes.. it has sumthin to do with ur setting.. everything will become one view and i think seem far away.. almost as if u went to another place.. if u hit it outside it proabably wont happen and will be easier to fight .. since there is so much around and nto taht many colors or patterns...

Dont be scared and be calm..Lady salvia will bless u if u just ask or talk to her.. take my advice man ive defenitely been in ur shoes

Hope this helps salvia will make u see wierd shit in ur head so maybe u should hit it with ur eyes closed for awhile or in aPITCH black roomEdited by: southernhosp81

11. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    It was a strong X5 extract that I had first time so I might just try the dried leaves next time. Whats the best way to smoke it and how much do I need of the dried leaves? I am a tripper btw I trip so easay!!

12. oggy

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Hey, thanks for all your replys guys[​IMG]I just need to gather my thought'sand find the right moment to try it again to overcome my fear. Itneeds to be done!!