should swim stop cocaine now (before test in 10 days)?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by 7daysayear, Dec 25, 2005.

1. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was a clean man for a few months until 7 days ago. been at it for a week now. non-stop every day. did like 9g's altogether. possibility of a drug test in exactly 10 days. stop now or risk and a day or 2 and finish this 2g?
    by looking at the numbers do you think I hasn't done enough to exceed that 1-4 day period or is he fuck if he gets tested? by experience, I had a very fast metabolism and knows he clears out really fast. please reply. comments and suggestion greatly appreciated.

btw happy holidays.

2. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Your good man ten days is plenty of time, hell you still got room to celebrate. 3-5 days you should be good so 10 days you should have no worries.

3. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah swim heard if you a habitual user it could take up to 3 weeks. so got worried cause didn't really know how much is habitual. thanks for reply btw.

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    coke is out of your system usually within 72 hours ... 5 days tops, if you are a habitual 8bal a day type a user.

5. b16a

b16a Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Depends on the type of test. Blood and urine tests will be positive within 72 hours. Hair folicle tests can be positive for use for up to 6 months. However, the folicle test isn't very accurate and will usually only be positive if you have been a heavy user for a long period of time.

6. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    another thing I am concerned about is his nose. a lot of mucus constantly when he snorts. haven't got nosebleed or lasting pain when not snorting yet there is some blood mixed with mucus. been blowing out big nasty red scabs past few days. was like size of nickel. i know, best and most sensible thing you can advise me now is stop but do you think swim fucked up something up there. if so, could it be serious and treatable? btw this was last gram today. no mnore for at least half a year... i love you, i miss you, and i hate you!!!

7. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Thats normal, u did minor damage to ur nose but it will heal. you will be fine especialyl if u stop now for 6 months. good luck

8. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.

It is common and yeah you did do some damage to your nose but it will heal over time....unless you never stop...then it could get serious

9. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just got my first nosebleed. i sucked in something further up my nose and and it's starting to bleed. it's isn't flowing a lot thou. just blood up there nose. been like that for 30min now.

10. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    could this be bad news for someone who never got a nosebleed from snorting. started after i sucked in pretty hard and felt something go further in. hoping it was just a scab that i just sucked thus causing the wound to bleed. and i'm just bleeding from the left nose. the side i use the least. what do you guys think of this?

11. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    okay i know it's nasty but i just blew lightly and out came this nasty blob mixxed with a dark colored blood, mucus, and the dead membrane or whatever is it i destroyed. i think, hoping, it'll dry up now and clot. anyone have a clue what is happening up there? and tips on what i should do? sorry i don't remember the last time i got a nosebleed that's non human inflicted. so if you ask i would say the time i got jumped by 30 blacks cause they had no respect for the ball game or anyone else. lol sorry i have to bring that up every once in a while. but i'm trying to say i have little knowledge about nosebleeds. and don't know the any techniques of making them stop and better at least. thanks

12. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    that large blob is the blood clot. as the blood was flowing out of the damaged tissue it was slowly clotting creating a big blob of blood, tissue, and mucus. so when you blew ur nose that came out because it was heavy and not anchored ot anything. my guess it that the bleeding stopped after that? its just healing bro, you will be fine. it will heal in a few days. if it continues to bleed i would suggest just using normal nose bleed techniques: pinch ur nose until the blood stops flowing this will help it to clot, dont take any aspirin and anything containing aspirin as it thins ur blood and keeps it from clotting. it will be all better soon no worries mate. i guess ur suspended for cross threading, so i hope u can at least read this or will be back soon.

13. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    Damn... as I started reading through this thread I was about to eat something, but I'll pass on that... especially since it was spaghetti. Anyway, you seriously need to get off coke... its killing you. If you can't fight that urge to keep going than this is definitely not the substance for you.

14. b16a

b16a Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nosebleeds, unfortunately, are an inevitable part of coke. I find that making your lines thinner and longer a good way to avoid this problem. However, SWIM's advice is to make your coke as fine as possible. Crush it up as much as you can, and don't pull it back too hard. If the nosebleeds are still happening, a trick is to rub a small amount in the bleeding nostril with your pinky. Coke is a vaso-constrictor, meaning it will help stop the bleeding.

15. coconutman

coconutman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Did lot's of coke last week, fucken hangovers are rediculous man. Got some guilt trips about spending the money. Been talking to mad bitches in the club on that shit but next morning i feel like it wasn't me man and that shit is just getting dumb. What happened to just drinking and smoking some bud. Coke is hell of a drug and today i woke up for the first time in 3 months without geeking while drinking liquer. I woke up, and it felt great.